Sign in to follow this  
Kelody

Console Keybinds not saving

When I create a keybind using the console, the next time I load wurm the keybind is gone. This is a recent change; it worked fine up until a week or 2 ago. I thought it might be an issue with multiple clients running, but it happens with only 1 client. It happens on both my laptop (normal client) and desktop (unstable client). It might be related to me copying keybind files from my laptop to my desktop, but that shouldn't effect the laptop. Changing and saving keybinds in the launcher works fine, but there are a few commands you can't set there, as well as duplicate keybinds can't be set there.

This still is broken. Any news on a fix? Or is it not considered to be a bug?

Some of the keybinds I set during the week appear to have disappeared, but it seems to be working correctly now. I'm seeing the keybinding.txt file being saved each time a keybinding is created/altered, with an message also appearing in the console.

Edited by Wulfmaer

In WU it is a returning issue for me to see the keybind file to get bloated with repeated lines of same binds. After a point it does not load the latest changes but if I do a dump binds in console then recreate the bind file using it it fixes it for a few weeks.

I suggest to check your keybind file in WO too although I never had the same issue here

Looks as if the keybinds fail to load when the client starts - not sure why yet - and the file is getting over written with the default keybindings. Will have to keep an eye on this.