Sign in to follow this  
Atlas

Wurm 2016

3 minutes ago, Matholameu said:

-1000 Xanadu is too big. We don't need more Xan. 

Could use a shutdown of Epic, a reset of Chaos followed by a merge of the old Epic toons, and that's about it.
Freedom is fine other than the population, but that's an issue that plagues the whole game. 
The idea of just 2 Xan sized servers... ugh, I would literally quit this game. 

Why dont we reset Freedom while at it too? Everyone starts fresh and then we wont have a game to complain about? Sheesh.

Just because you dont play on Chaos or Epic doesnt mean is any less valuable, or the efforts player put there any less important.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

Why dont we reset Freedom while at it too? Everyone starts fresh and then we wont have a game to complain about? Sheesh.

Just because you dont play on Chaos or Epic doesnt mean is any less valuable, or the efforts player put there any less important.

... feel free to look at my locations and rephrase that. 

I don't want a PVP reset because I hate Chaos or Epic, I want it to bring more people to PVP. 

And I joke about shutting Xan down and test people's nerves, but I'm quite aware it will never happen. 

Edited by Matholameu

3 hours ago, Matholameu said:

... feel free to look at my locations and rephrase that. 

I don't want a PVP reset because I hate Chaos or Epic, I want it to bring more people to PVP. 

And I joke about shutting Xan down and test people's nerves, but I'm quite aware it will never happen. 

Then I apologize for misunderstanding intentions, good sir. I have been baited. Well played.

Let the necroing continue!

Just now, Angelklaine said:

Then I apologize for misunderstanding intentions, good sir. I have been baited. Well played.

Let the necroing continue!

haha fair enough :)

WTF is with the 25 like maximum? 
WTB 25 more likes, 50c. xP

Edited by Matholameu

aye... reached that 2 times in the past week.. not stretching it every day.. but sometimes there are so many gg screenshots or quotes to bump:unsure: