Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Kingdom changes

5 hours ago, Alexgopen said:

dev team needs some knowledgeable pvpers or at least to ask a few for ideas or the impact of their changes before just pushing them live

been trying to tell them that for a while now, nobody seems to care though

• Like 1

Really though, where did this suggestion come from?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, MootRed said:

Really though, where did this suggestion come from?

That's our fault. MR on chaos had one kingdom Ebonaura join us without disbanding, effectively meaning we took a second kingdom on, then we found Macedons crown in the ocean and took that kingdom too. The Macedon folks didn't take kindly to us having their kingdom and 3 sets of kingdom titles suddenly under our control and naturally this change is a complete coincidence and what i just said has no relation to it at all ;)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

That's our fault. MR on chaos had one kingdom Ebonaura join us without disbanding, effectively meaning we took a second kingdom on, then we found Macedons crown in the ocean and took that kingdom too. The Macedon folks didn't take kindly to us having their kingdom and 3 sets of kingdom titles suddenly under our control and naturally this change is a complete coincidence and what i just said has no relation to it at all ;)

Wake up to yourself. Not everything is about you.

Edited by KilsWitcH
wrong
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, KilsWitcH said:

Wake up to yourself. Not everything is about you.

actually it is, why do you think they made threads about changing chaos? cause people realize that MR is large and in charge! WE DA BEST!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nadroj said:

from one of the founders of the kingdom i would like to take the time to let you know we have no care what soever for you holding the Macedon crown.

we attempted to disband the kingdom "Failed at it :P " and left the server. in hopes it would force the Devs into doing something about the crappy mechanics on the server.

when i contacted enki regarding it not disbanding he went and talked to the devs  to find out some answers.

meanwhile while waiting for that answer back MR had got possession of the crown and went walk about with it. - Nice video Naio

while enki "trying to help with disbanding found out the answer for us... the kingdom can only be disbanded if all deeds in it have been disbanded"

Enki attempted to resolve the issue.. and contacted the holder of the crown. MR  said they would make a deal with us.. return the goods that was taken from them and we would get the crown back....

Of course we was not able to take this deal as we cannot return something we do not have and could not contact the person who did it as we do not know who it was.

TLDR Version.

Macedon members no longer on the server.. we do not care that you have the titles. But we want mechanics change :D

with our movement Rolf has lost around 35-40 prem accounts from Chaos and we are living on 3 deeds with a combined upkeep of................................................................3S

My last account goes unprem end of this week.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, hemrzz said:

My last account goes unprem end of this week.

And there was me thinking you wouldn't say anything i'd like.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

LUCKY FOR YOU NAD.

Forums accounts dont go unprem ^^

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nadroj said:

The Macedon folks didn't take kindly to us having their kingdom and 3 sets of kingdom titles suddenly under our control and naturally this change is a complete coincidence and what i just said has no relation to it at all ;)

Like Hemz said, changes like this along with the current mechanics really don't make us excited/want to play on Chaos at all. The dev team's balancing and changes seem very random and out of touch with what the pvp community really want. Why would we ever want to play on any pvp server where every change seems to be the complete opposite of what we want in general as a pvp community (that is everyone that plays on Chaos and Epic)? All these things had built up over the time we have been playing so we got out.

1 hour ago, Nadroj said:

Careful what you wish for there too. The way Chaos is heading is not good when you lose this many people.

3 hours ago, hemrzz said:

with our movement Rolf has lost around 35-40 prem accounts from Chaos

More like 62 if you look at the graph when we left

• Like 5

great update :D  we dont need small pmks :D  red or blue 

Now lets not go shooting the messenger... hrm nvm, too late.

On one hand Id love to see more kingdoms on pvp servers to help liven up the potential for drama and backstabbing. Having just two kingdoms from personal experience is boring, at least in the political. Three is the very least amount one can have, then two can plot against the third.

Sure a kingdom can have its internal power struggles and drama.

Then again not a fan of having the pmk size so small its basically an alt farm.

Unfortunately no real idea of where that magical number would be. It could be 23 or even 7. 

Edited by Klaa

A full rewrite is an unfair expectation. However one option would be to introduce a raft of changes through a challenge event,  make any changes afterwards and then go again. 

• Like 1

• Appointments no longer work for kingdoms with too low population (under 25 premium players).

Where on earth did you pick this arbitrary number up from?? Have you seen how inactive choas is, part of the problem being the difficulty in making a successful PMK by the way.....and yet you throttle it further? May as well switch that server off and save the VRAM at this rate......

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Keenan said:

But I resurrected Black Legion's legacy...

*sobs quietly*

For which we are eternally grateful o/ 

15 to start one its been said many many times. But still titles should not rely on having numbers. Havung a small kingdom is already a disadvantage there is no need to add more.

It seems to me thr dev team does not believe in there own game so they keep looking at it as if jk and mr will be the only 2 kingdoms. Well they will be and even down to just 1 pmk soon enough but whos fault is that? The crap game mechanics the extream imbalance of meditation weapons and armor the lack of bug fixing the lack of giving a crap when untested updates get players killed. Those are the reasons why chaos is in the state its in right now.. Not because o alt kingdom titles.

However since i am not biased and i am able to see past my own 2 feet i will say i do not believe taking over someone elses kingdom was actually intended so perhaps a fix to this is necessary.. But removing the ability to play with politics and deplomacy such as one kingdom being friendly with another is just removing what makes open world sandboxes fun. Look at Ebonaura even though we tried to remain neutral with all our diplomacy pissed off 3 kingdoms to come attack us. There were 2 kings 4 combat rating titled players and 3 champions combined between the 3 kingdoms that attacked us. Did we cry about it? No we did not, we simply defended our ground and made our diplomacy stronger with MR who was a kingdom that was neutral to us. The players of chaos can spin it whichever way they want but the fact remains twice power was handed to MR due to the actions by the server. This ability ahould not be removed from the game this ability should be enchanced and promoted... The more kingdoms on the server means the more change in policits and diplomacy... (think larger scale, 5 -8 kingdoms) you wouldnt have the issues we have today if there were more people willing to play on chaos. But they dont play on chaos because of all the imbalance.

• Like 2

Now would probably be a good time to create a dedicated pvp server that will pay it's rent.

3 minutes ago, MootRed said:

Now would probably be a good time to type a sentence that actually makes sense.

i got you bro, fixed it.

Sign in to follow this