Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Kingdom changes

• Custom kingdom items no longer should revert to template kingdom when the kingdom disbands. Most Black Legion items have returned.
  • Appointments no longer work for kingdoms with too low population (under 25 premium players).
  • Fix for building house walls above or below a fence.
Edited by Retrograde
premioum, australian for premium
  • Like 4

• Appointments no longer work for kingdoms with too low population.

is an amount of players required really too much to ask...?

thanks for the change with no precedent and no factual information backing up what was changed...

"hey guys we changed it, we will let you figure out what we changed it to though"....

• Like 2

I've updated the news post with more clarified information

• Like 4

No.

You have to draw a line somewhere.

PVP items - you want to keep them you fight for them.

It is not impossible to send an alt to help.

Edited by Jenshiye

4 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

I've updated the news post with more clarified information

ayyy progress, now if we could only do this with more detail for every change that gets made... (orb of doom)

• Like 1

Assuming that's 25 online,  that pretty much disables most kingdoms offices permanently.....

• Like 1

Does it count online players or total players in kingdoms. Need clarification as if it counts total player base, it is totally bias for the low population kingdoms. 

Really sad if its like that. Need confirmation ? 

• Like 1

Seems like its just "having 25 premium accounts exist in the kingdom".

Omg, it should not like be that. Already the lower population kingdoms are struggling on chaos and with such changes, the tide is in favor of MR again. 

Also why would devs make such a change that mostly affects HOTS.

As there are currently 3 main kingdoms on Chaos. MR and JK have 25 premium players and the only other real kingdom is HOTS, 

So the change is directly against 1 kingdom. Totally wrong. 

• Like 2

According to our new recruits from the former ebonaura, their kingdom didn't have 25 players for a long time. Basically they'd have ended up giving up and probably joining us MUCH earlier if this code had been in or the kingdom disbanded with under 25. So i guess i have to agree with Gaul, requirement could do with being lower i guess.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DevBlog said:

Custom kingdom items no longer should revert to template kingdom when the kingdom disbands. Most Black Legion items have returned.

One and only one thing to say : Thanks you devs. Been requested by many, finally fixed.

• Like 1

Thanks - looking forward to having my black wagon back

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DevBlog said:
  • Appointments no longer work for kingdoms with too low population (under 25 premium players).

Ok so I suggested that you purge the PMKs that are owned by the larger kingdom because all their members either left or joined MR and you instead disable appointments to all smaller kingdoms.

Nice now we can't play the metagame as well as the larger kingdoms.
Better do your more important changes quickly. Remove informer.

And the disappointment continues...

If you expect this game (chaos/pvp) to turn around you will have to start thinking things through and think outside the box. Do you think MR will stick around if there is no one else to play against? I can assure you many will not at one point or another in that situation. 

Understandably a kingdom with only 5 players should not be able to start a kingdom and automatically have all titles available to use.. But seriously 25 premium to unlock titles? Who is the brain behind this? I would love to see whoever thought about this start a kingdom and try and recruit... Yes its easy to buy 25 accounts for some people with money or some people who use wurm for making money but why is there not some more thought behind how thia BALANCE can be accomplished?

Small kingdoms should not be punished because they dont have a zerg behind them.. The zerg already reaps all the benifts by first having numbers.. Second by pooling the most amount of recruits because most players rather the easy path. There are all these benefits for larger kingdoms and everything hindering a smaller kingdom from being able to do anything.. And no its not as easy as some people will say "well nothing is stopping you from getting 25 players" thats a bullshat statement and only made by those who are scared of seeing change that would allow smaller kingdoms a fair chance to grow. Deny all you want but the truth is the truth.

Overall yes new kingdoms should not spawn with ability of titles but titles should not be reliant on pure numbers... Fact is no new kingdoms stand a chance to even try with these sort of ninja patches. 

• Like 2

Instead of helping the smaller kingdoms, you snowball the larger ones even more... wow good thing I stopped playing.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, DevBlog said:

I think 15 players is fine, and 10 prem players for the PMK to exist.
If it takes 25 to found, if 15 of your members up and disappear before you can rotate them, gg.

• Like 1

Anyways its fair in 1 way that kingdoms like Macedon and Ebounara wont troll with titles as both are MR alts kingdoms and if MR use 3 kingdom titles then it will become more of a issue for us. 

Thus keep it as it is, as after reconsidering all things, i would rather prem 10 alts then allowing MR to have 3 kingdom titles. 

Good change. 

I like it, there should be less small kingdoms and just a few large ones.

game was the best when there was just two kingdoms anyway.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Propheteer said:

game was the best when there was just two kingdoms anyway.

No room for political dynamics or cavalries rushing to your aid.

There should be a cut off point where Epic population drops low enough that the cluster is closed and the characters are converted to equivalent Chaos ones and dropped off there.

• Like 3

So 25 ppl for a pmk to use titles?!?

And at peak we have 80 players on Epic. This dosent make sense at all.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Heck yea, lets kick the lil guys in the side. 10/10 decision.

So who suggested this?

was it MRC or JKE?

I can only see these 2 kingdoms ever suggesting such a thing.

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 2

This is dangerous waters, i wanna agree with all these people without getting my head bitten off because MR owns two other kingdoms and would probs benefit from a lower requirement o.o

Honest guys i'm on your side! 25 is unreasonable from my perspective regardless of our control over macedon and ebonaura. I get that it shouldn't be possible to puppet kingdoms for free kingdom officer title use, sure we shouldn't be able to reap that benefit just because the kingdoms exist. But damn 25 is a hell of a steep price.

Edited by Nadroj

23 minutes ago, Lundu said:

And at peak we have 80 players on Epic. This dosent make sense at all.

Ouch. Worse than I thought.

What a waste of server space.

Just now, Jenshiye said:

Ouch. Worse than I thought.

What a waste of server space.

Chaos right now - [17:25:21] 32 other players are online. You are on Chaos (488 totally in Wurm).

We totally need kingdoms to require 25 players. /sarcasm.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this