Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

News #8 Competitive Spirit

In fact logged into or out of the forum i get this:

CHS-logo.png
Blocked due to Application Filtering
Your requested URL has been blocked. This site is listed in a category that is not allowed by your administrator at this time.
  • URL: ow.ly/YNEsE
  • User: 10.241.221.14
  • Category: URL_MALICIOUS
If you feel that this website is incorrectly categorized, please select the proper categorization from the dropdown menu: Business and EconomyComputer and Internet InfoHealth and MedicineReference and Research then submit a re-categorization request by clicking .
This request can take up to one week to be verified and changed.

If you would like to submit an authorization request to access this site please open a Remedy ticket by clicking HERE. You must include valid CHS contact information, a business reason, and appropriate approvals in order for the site to be reviewed.

Community Health Systems Acceptable Use Policy

Internet access through the Community Health Systems enterprise wide area network is a limited resource. It is not free nor is it unlimited. It is purchased with CHS resources and is primarily intended for business use only. From the CHS Internet Access Policy

If you do not have access to the Remedy Ticketing system please call the CHS Helpdesk at 615-465-3100 to open a support ticket; please provide them with the complete URL address of the site, e.g. http://www.sitename.com

For assistance, please contact your IT Help Desk at 615-465-3100.

This is a bot that pulls posts from the website http://www.wurmonline.com/category/news/ and puts it in a post. It works well for patch notes and such because they're directly posted there and not to the forums.

When I post the weekly updates on the website, it obviously double posts it here. Anything in Website news or devblog is a sharing of that post.

As for the use of ow.ly links, I can understand they're disabled on certain networks due to the content they could have, we use them because of a move to a more universal social media platform, of which the news is part of.

Sign in to follow this