Sign in to follow this  
Lichbane

[REQUEST] GMs Protect larger areas

My campaign has large amount of content planned, but of course it’s not all there yet.  As such I’d like to protect certain areas from building where I plan for content to go.  I have the option of protecting one tile at a time, but that’s a tedious task.  A “No Build” focus zones doesn’t stop people from creating settlements or working the land in an area (as I thought it would).  So …

Could someone please create a mod that hooks into the Data1 and Data2 of the Ebony Wand to allow GMs to create larger protected areas in one hit, just like the paint terrain?

1 hour ago, Crustyfoot said:

Can't you just create some dummy GM accounts and deed the areas you want?

I would be creating over 50 GM dummy accounts, and that's to cover the planned areas.  It doesn't begin to cover content already created.  It's a 16k map with stuff all over the place

Edited by Lichbane

On 2/27/2016 at 6:16 AM, Lichbane said:

I would be creating over 50 GM dummy accounts, and that's to cover the planned areas.  It doesn't begin to cover content already created.  It's a 16k map with stuff all over the place

Do you find a way to protect huge areas without deeds?

so I've just deeded the area and made as big as I need to protect and then removed the deed, the tiles stay protected.