Sign in to follow this  
Puertorro

CHAOS SERVER REBORN

Want to be part of a revolution in the Chaos server?  Want to help achieve a player server reset?

JOIN THE NEW SERVER ORDER!!!!

I am recruiting players new and old to the Chaos server.  The idea is to form a new PMK that will be part of several new Chaos PMK's that will help reset power in the server and balnace it.  This will not only help bring old and new players into the server, it will revitalize PVP as there won't be previously established kingdoms.  I urge players from all the current kingdoms to include freedom to be part of the NEW SERVER ORDER.  I, myself will lead the charge by beginning recruitment and establishment of a new PMK (IMMORTALS) without any ties or relations to the OLD PMK's or hard-coded kingdoms in Chaos.

JOIN ME AND LET'S TAKE ACTIONS NOT WORDS, TO FINALLY RESET CHAOS!

COME BECOME IMMORTALIZED!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auuqlcom6tM

Join our group, Make Chaos great again!   We already have several people that will make it a great PMK and we need you to strengthen our ranks.  

Join the the new server order today!

Please do not post in other groups' recruitment threads.  Recruitment threads are not the place for KvK or trolling (or reverse trolling), and failure to abide by this may result in penalties.

Thank you

Pandalet (Forum Moderator)

Come join the Horde of the Summoned to make Chaos great again thru blood and PVP!