Sign in to follow this  
Toothpick

WTS High QL Drake Hide Armor

Pickup at Freedom Docks in Independence. Will not send, deliver or perform any other act of transportation. (for reasons undisclosed)

Please PM me in-game for offers, if i made a mistake, times, or other information.

High quality drake hide armor at one gold a set:

Pieces ~ 10-20s each, varies on quality and item

Stock:

White:

10 white drake hide boot, avg 90.06QL (90.00 to 90.12)

10 white drake hide glove, avg 90.41QL (90.00 to 92.26)

10 white drake hide sleeve, avg 85.26QL(80.60 to 90.29)

1 white drake hide cap, 90.06QL

5 white drake hide pants, avg 84.17QL (79.80 to 90.41)

5 white drake hide jacket, avg 86.07QL (81.38 to 90.06)

Black:

2 black drake hide boot, avg 97.80QL (97.67 to 97.93)

2 black drake hide glove, avg 98.24QL (98.09 to 98.39)

2 black drake hide sleeve, avg 98.06QL (98.04 to 98.09)

RARE black drake hide cap, 99.02QL, pm for offers

1 black drake hide pants, 97.35QL

1 back drake hide jacket, 98.80

Green

2 green drake hide boot, avg 96.70QL (96.53 to 96.86)

2 green drake hide glove, avg 90.06QL (90.06 to 90.06)

2 green drake hide sleeve,avg 90.05QL (90.03 to 90.07

1 green drake hide pants, 90.04QL

1 green drake hide jacket, 90.08 QL

This list will not be updated. PM ingame for current stock.

I am available in most instances from 5:00 PM (1700) to 2:00 AM (200) US Central time.

• Like 2

Who is this player with 1 post and a massive stock of drake armor?  Won't perform any delivery for undisclosed reasons?  Buyers, proceed with CAUTION.

• Like 1

Everyone can sell them, we have a free market. Btw, can we have their signatures, please?

As long as he is taking in game currency for the armour sets via mail, I do not think there is any need for caution.

2 hours ago, Hashirama said:

As long as he is taking in game currency for the armour sets via mail, I do not think there is any need for caution.

1 post account selling 700e worth of high end gear.  Where did it come from?  I start thinking about hacked accounts, or infiltrated deeds, due to a mistake in permissions.  Even if a trade is completed cleanly, it doesn't mean it was "safe".

These forums are a place where many high value trades are completed every day and there is a lot of integrity among the players.  There is no need for stealthy tactics here.

• Like 4

On 2016/02/17 at 1:34 AM, Toothpick said:

Pickup at Freedom Docks in Independence. Will not send, deliver or perform any other act of transportation. (for reasons undisclosed)

this alone will make me no do business with him. Regardless of what he is selling

3 hours ago, KillerSpike said:

this alone will make me no do business with him. Regardless of what he is selling

I can only think of some hideous way to kill the potential buyer and lock up his corpse to take the money when it decays. But i'm pretty sure it would lead to a ban anyway.

Edited by zigozag

and today in the weekly news, we see mention of a shared account getting looted...

This thread is a good lesson of why trades should be done with all parties anonymized. Privacy is scary!

• Like 1

I know where this drake came from and who it's previous owner and creator was.  The deed where it was stored fell legitimately due to lack of upkeep.  I tried to get back to Wurm in time to save the deed but was too late.  I actually spoke to the player who recovered these items while they were in the recovery...process.  This was not a shared account getting misused.  It was not due to player security.  It was an old deed that expired, and that is all it was.

Scavenging is part of Wurm.  It does not matter who or how well known any player is, if you let your deed fall and provide no way for anyone else to add upkeep, there is no crime.  The spoils of Wurm are just that.  Free for the first person that finds it.

I never vouch for players I do not know, but rest assured that these sets are neither stolen nor hacked.  This is a fundamental part of the game.  If I let my deed fall I would hardly blame a person for collecting whatever they could carry (mind the twenty or so fountain pans though, I hear they are going to explode soon).  Buy with confidence knowing that you will own a piece of history.

• Like 5

On 2/18/2016 at 9:02 PM, Wurmhole said:

1 post account selling 700e worth of high end gear.  Where did it come from?  I start thinking about hacked accounts, or infiltrated deeds, due to a mistake in permissions.  Even if a trade is completed cleanly, it doesn't mean it was "safe".

These forums are a place where many high value trades are completed every day and there is a lot of integrity among the players.  There is no need for stealthy tactics here.

uh yeah makes sense, all that buggered stuff would be taken back and the buyer would be in trouble

On 17.02.2016 at 2:34 AM, Toothpick said:

Will not send, deliver or perform any other act of transportation. (for reasons undisclosed)

But why this should be a thing? Suspicious.

16 hours ago, Tamorlane said:

I know where this drake came from and who it's previous owner and creator was.  The deed where it was stored fell legitimately due to lack of upkeep.  I tried to get back to Wurm in time to save the deed but was too late.  I actually spoke to the player who recovered these items while they were in the recovery...process.  This was not a shared account getting misused.  It was not due to player security.  It was an old deed that expired, and that is all it was.

Scavenging is part of Wurm.  It does not matter who or how well known any player is, if you let your deed fall and provide no way for anyone else to add upkeep, there is no crime.  The spoils of Wurm are just that.  Free for the first person that finds it.

I never vouch for players I do not know, but rest assured that these sets are neither stolen nor hacked.  This is a fundamental part of the game.  If I let my deed fall I would hardly blame a person for collecting whatever they could carry (mind the twenty or so fountain pans though, I hear they are going to explode soon).  Buy with confidence knowing that you will own a piece of history.

This is great info and totally agree. Fallen deeds are fair game. Now we know how they came available, just not way the speciousness of the OP.

Build some reputation by making a few good trades. Earn the trust of your buyers.  Don't post sales that look like a trap.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2016 at 4:31 PM, Toothpick said:

This thread is a good lesson of why trades should be done with all parties anonymized. Privacy is scary!

That's just not safe...How it is, is fair...Trades are made in the open, so no one gets screwed...And if someone does happen to take advantage of a person that just didn't know any better...Well It's there in the open for everyone to see who to trade and not to trade with...

1 black drake hide pants, 97.35QL  reserwed to Kenshi please

Edited by Kenshi