Sign in to follow this  
Chiqa

Chiqa , Sold

I have sold the toon Chiqa to a private buyer. I will be sticking around on Chiqqa.

Please change permissions accordingly if you have given her perms in the past. 

Thank you. 

Edited by Chiqa

Sorry to see you have sold off, but understand why.

See you around when the internet is friendly to you ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cecci said:

Well as Chulirac hints, poor internet connection.

but why stick around on an alt if that's the case?

• Like 1

Ok just in case anyone tires to turn this into something else, Chulirac is correct, Those in my ally and freinds are well familiar with my on again off again connection issues.  I can stick around to sell off a portion of  rather nice little collection of shinies if I want. And I can also  pop in with an alt to say hello and harass long time friends if I want.  I have friends on different servers I still plan on visiting and enjoying their wonderful vibe.  I love the Wurm community. That said, no I am not going to WU, no I do not hate Rolf  , no I do not hate Wurm. I love the game have been a long time supporter and will continue to be in what capacity I can (maybe hang on test server when I am able) 

No drama here, no big story , no pvp  , Sorry guys it is purely circumstantial.

• Like 12

So I needed a bit of time to let things sink in, but I think it's best if I just tell everyone. I'm the new owner of Chiqa. I'd rather everyone knows so there's hopefully no confusion. I'll need to sort out pricing, but I can work to keep her business going with weapon and fine carp imps.

To Chiqa: I'm glad to see you sticking around and it would be cool to hang out sometime.