Sign in to follow this  
bdew

[Released] Bdew Server mods - New mod: Fishy Tweaks - Updated Apr 09

No Build Limit

• Removes skill requirement on planning building from all players, allowing building of (almost) any size.

Can be added configs for this mod, like: only GM power [0-5] can use that?

Wondering:

Anyone had issue with adding the "No Build Limit" onto a existing server? (trying to convince the serveradmin to add it)

Hi bdew,

Thanks for the HotS fixes mod. Is this intended to be used on PvP servers too?

I only ask as it appears to have frozen mycelium completely. It doesn't grow, but doesn't die either. Libila altars don't seem to spawn it around them or make it spread, though if I GM-wand some mycelium anywhere in HotS it'll just be there forever until dug up or absorbed.

I guess I could turn off the mod to see if anything changes, but my server runs 24/7 as an unattended process. I never remember about this issue in the brief times the server is off. ;) 

On 5/12/2017 at 2:10 AM, DiWorm said:

Can be added configs for this mod, like: only GM power [0-5] can use that?

I'll add it when i get the chance.

On 5/14/2017 at 9:08 PM, Woltox said:

Wondering:

Anyone had issue with adding the "No Build Limit" onto a existing server? (trying to convince the serveradmin to add it)

shouldn't cause any problems.

1 hour ago, Adambean said:

Hi bdew,

Thanks for the HotS fixes mod. Is this intended to be used on PvP servers too?

I only ask as it appears to have frozen mycelium completely. It doesn't grow, but doesn't die either. Libila altars don't seem to spawn it around them or make it spread, though if I GM-wand some mycelium anywhere in HotS it'll just be there forever until dug up or absorbed.

I guess I could turn off the mod to see if anything changes, but my server runs 24/7 as an unattended process. I never remember about this issue in the brief times the server is off. ;) 

I don't think it'll do anything useful on a PVP server, it's meant to specifically fix issues on PVE servers.

Regarding your myc issues, is the area in HotS (kingdom) area? I'm not sure about the random tiles you get from Lib domain, but natural myc spread definetly needs HotS kingdom domain to work.

Yep, the tiles are definitely within HotS, and within Libila's presence. I noticed that a patch of myc in and a little bit around Litocania exists without any intervention from me, but it won't spread much further than the walls. The wood altar in Litocania got pushed inside the "Food & Goods" building, that may impact it actually.

I've stopped my server just to do an update to 1.3.5.5, and I remembered to disable this mod. I won't push the altar out of the building yet to see whether or not the mod has any impact.

IEwAbZ3.png

Is it possible to combine 2 large building with the "No build limits mod" or does it have to be 1 large one from the scratch ?

1 large building from scratch. Or delete one of the buildings and expand the other to replace it.

Wurm doesn't know how to "merge" structures.

I just tried to install ActionTimerFix to my server and got this error in the console

Spoiler

[12:43:59 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen

at net.bdew.wurm.timerfix.TimerFix.init(TimerFix.java:336)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$5(ModLoaderShared.java:117)

at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)

at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)

at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)

at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:115)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:18)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen

at javassist.CtClassType.checkModify(CtClassType.java:294)

at javassist.CtBehavior.instrument(CtBehavior.java:710)

at net.bdew.wurm.timerfix.TimerFix.init(TimerFix.java:216)

... 18 more

2 hours ago, Zera said:

com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions class is frozen

Some other mod is causing this by loading a class too early, look for a line like this in your log

WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Mod SomeModName loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Actions during phase SomePhaseName

Hello Bdew

I have a problem at the new hoster with better dig, maybe you can look at it?

[01:14:42 PM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getNumItemsNotCoins digging override at line 964

[01:14:42 PM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed canCarry digging override at line 970

[01:14:42 PM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed getFreeVolume digging override at line 976

[01:14:42 PM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1570

[01:14:42 PM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1582

[01:14:42 PM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1585

[01:14:42 PM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1607

[01:14:42 PM] INFO BetterDigMod: Installed insertItem dig hook at line 1619

[01:14:42 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: javassist.NotFoundException: getDirt(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening

java.lang.RuntimeException: javassist.NotFoundException: getDirt(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening

at net.bdew.wurm.betterdig.BetterDigMod.init(BetterDigMod.java:166)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$5(ModLoaderShared.java:117)

at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)

at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)

at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)

at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:115)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:18)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: getDirt(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening

at javassist.CtClassType.getMethod(CtClassType.java:1169)

at net.bdew.wurm.betterdig.BetterDigMod.init(BetterDigMod.java:113)

... 18 more

Just coming back from the mycelium quirk I mentioned, it appears turning off the plug-in did help while running in PvP mode. The mycelium is definitely spreading slowly.

It might be slower than I remember because our tree spread is down so low, not sure if that impacts the speed. Altars being indoor/outdoor don't seem to matter.

2 hours ago, Eject said:

javassist.NotFoundException: getDirt(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening

Outdated version. This was fixed in v0.5.

1 hour ago, Adambean said:

It might be slower than I remember because our tree spread is down so low

I don't think one affects the other.

3 minutes ago, bdew said:

Outdated version. This was fixed in v0.5.

Thanks, i havent realized the new version because it was working at citadel...i dont know why ^^

Eject

Were you still on WU 1.3.1.3 on citadel? That error came from changes in WU 1.3.5.5

no on the actual version

but maybe i am wrong and have just uploaded the wrong digging mod to ping

my harddrive is full of mods from here lol, sometimes i like a modversion in the properties file

Eject

Is it intended/known that hitched & pacified creatures are still attacked by Spirit Templars?

Tamed hitched creatures are not, but Pacified ones are.

I recently tamed 2 rats and hitched them to my cart. I still receive options on the first rat as though it were tamed while it's hitched, just as I do with the second; as it's still tamed. However  upon entering my deed with Templars, the alarm was rung and templars came rushing at my cart w/rats. o.o

Is there anything that can be done about this, or as a sacrifice for this feature we must choose either Templar or "Hitch Anything" and substitute guard towers instead?

On 6/4/2017 at 3:22 PM, bdew said:

I don't think one affects the other.

That's actually good to hear. Trees have been spreading way too fast, an entire forest seems to grow in just a ruddy week. I'll turn that setting down further if it doesn't affect mycelium spread speed. :)

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎10 at 10:11 AM, Adambean said:

That's actually good to hear. Trees have been spreading way too fast, an entire forest seems to grow in just a ruddy week. I'll turn that setting down further if it doesn't affect mycelium spread speed. :)

I must confess that I struggled over a fast tree spreading problem for over a week before I realized that a lower number INCREASES the rate of tree spreading.  It's "odds" -- so when I lowered it from 20 to 10, then to 5, what I was actually doing was increasing the odds from 1 in 20, down to 1 in 10, then 1 in 5 chance of it spreading, LOL. 

You probably already knew this, but just in case!

• Like 1

Something odd since the release when right clicking on some objects (doesn't seem to be a 100% pattern other than I can always replicate the behavior with signs). I'm guessing the movetocenter mod is generating an odd behavior. What you see in world is you right click an object say a sign and you get the forever "Refreshing" at the bottom and only a few options show up.

[09:44:11 PM] WARNING com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator: Gmdragon- action request failed.
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at net.bdew.wurm.movetocenter.MoveToCenterHook.makeMoveSubMenuHook(MoveToCenterHook.java:12)
	at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ItemBehaviour.makeMoveSubMenu(ItemBehaviour.java:8164)
	at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.ItemBehaviour.getBehavioursFor(ItemBehaviour.java:1890)
	at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.BehaviourDispatcher.requestActionForItemsBodyIdsCoinIds(BehaviourDispatcher.java:427)
	at com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.BehaviourDispatcher.requestActions(BehaviourDispatcher.java:248)
	at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_REQUEST_ACTIONS(Communicator.java:7376)
	at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2396)
	at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketConnection.tick(SocketConnection.java:615)
	at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketServer.tick(SocketServer.java:172)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:2459)
	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

Remove the 'move to center' as its no longer needed, thats part of the game!

11 hours ago, ozmods said:

Remove the 'move to center' as its no longer needed, thats part of the game!

True, not really a priority though. No harm in it being listed twice, tbh I'd just bundle it in with a batch of other changes. We'd also need to keep "move to corner" as that did not become a vanilla feature.