Sign in to follow this  
Arkonick

Wurm Unlimited Screenshot's

Can we get a screenshot's page under the Wurm Unlimited section so people don't get confussed or mad if players from WU post screenshot's.

I think WU screenshots need to be seperated from WO section.

• Like 2

Wurm is wurm dude... Why do we need multiple sections for literally the same game but different titles... Its not even from different developers, same dev team. 

It just makes since to keep them seperate. 

Just like a post getting posted on the WUsection when Xandu went down. Why was it posted on WU section when it is a WO server.

Not to mention WO don't need new comers or old players who don't follow post offten or update notes to walk on WO screenshot's page seeing mods in pic's and making useless post like ..... When is this coming to WO or thinking this is in WO when it is in another version called WU the moders choice.

Edited by Arkonick

25 minutes ago, akaedis said:

Wurm is wurm dude... Why do we need multiple sections for literally the same game but different titles... Its not even from different developers, same dev team. 

Not Really, the Vanilla WU may be like WO in terms of Buildings ect, but with Mods like removing Skill limit on Buildings.....

May be very confused to see Screens with WO impossible Buildings in a WO Screenshot Post.

Edited by Caduryn

2 hours ago, akaedis said:

Not really,for me since WU came out.. the visiting rate of forum droped..i get confused clicking on stuff that are from WU and i don't care but i click them becouse i don't know where their from

I don't care seeing screens from WU since those project can be made in 1hour and there is nothing to admire but the imagination.. when in WO you can admire the hard work and will.

If it were after me.. WU should have a new forum site  enitrely.

2 hours ago, Arkonick said:

Not to mention WO don't need new comers or old players who don't follow post offten or update notes to walk on WO screenshot's page seeing mods in pic's and making useless post like ..... When is this coming to WO or thinking this is in WO when it is in another version called WU the moders choice.

I got crazy mad few days ago when i was doing some digging and i was surprised when the dirt came in my inventory.. after i did read somewhere that it would drop on the ground like shards from mining.. it turned out it was a WU topic and i had no ideea

8 hours ago, Jonydowy said:

Not really,for me since WU came out.. the visiting rate of forum droped..i get confused clicking on stuff that are from WU and i don't care but i click them becouse i don't know where their from

I don't care seeing screens from WU since those project can be made in 1hour and there is nothing to admire but the imagination.. when in WO you can admire the hard work and will.

If it were after me.. WU should have a new forum site  enitrely.

Wurm Online would die quicker then it is already, Literally. Be glad WU Is integrated here where you guys can attempt to poach WU Players.

10 hours ago, Caduryn said:

Not Really, the Vanilla WU may be like WO in terms of Buildings ect, but with Mods like removing Skill limit on Buildings.....

May be very confused to see Screens with WO impossible Buildings in a WO Screenshot Post.

Iv yet to see any mod in active use anywhere. all iv seen so far is server-side mods such as cart speed changes, boat speed changes etc, nothing client graphical side tho. Even then, if it became so popular as to appear in multiple active screenshots it would more then likely get integrated into Wurm Online.

8 hours ago, Jonydowy said:

I got crazy mad few days ago when i was doing some digging and i was surprised when the dirt came in my inventory.. after i did read somewhere that it would drop on the ground like shards from mining.. it turned out it was a WU topic and i had no ideea

That is your own fault for not realizing the topic section not ours. Your basically like going into suggestion section and dropping your jaw at all the awesome suggestions and interpreting them as real game updates. Also dirt dropping like rock shards is formerly a Wurm Online suggestion that got turned into a wurm unlimited mod and is actively used on multiple Wurm Unlimited servers.

3 minutes ago, akaedis said:

Iv yet to see any mod in active use anywhere. all iv seen so far is server-side mods such as cart speed changes, boat speed changes etc, nothing client graphical side tho. Even then, if it became so popular as to appear in multiple active screenshots it would more then likely get integrated into Wurm Online.

Well I have model's I could drop in wurm but I personal chose not to to not bring WO down. 

My models are 2 tone wall's, Multiple rider's on wagon, modified wagon canopy less, new fence type's Taxidermy Plaque's, Gazebo's, A huge Black Widow model I have been working with for some time on the side and some more. None of which I would release cause I believe  it would hurt WO + I decided to just run a normal WU server with no mod's so every time a patch came around I didn't have to fix it this also gives me more time to study if I'm not busy working on something that isn't part of my future goals.  It's not they don't exist I just never released my stuff. I did do a hitching post and yes I'm the only one to my knowledge that has been able to drop new model's in WU other than CC. 

in My Opinion WU needs it's own Screenshot page. If you want to see some of my work you can view these links.

http://s769.photobucket.com/user/arkonik1/library/Wurm%20Unlimited%20mods%20and%20Textures?sort=3&page=1

or check out some of the video's I done on Wurm Online and Wurm Unlimited some of the model's I had all ready in WU 

https://www.youtube.com/user/Thewieng?feature=mhee

18 minutes ago, Arkonick said:

Well I have model's I could drop in wurm but I personal chose not to to not bring WO down. 

My models are 2 tone wall's, Multiple rider's on wagon, modified wagon canopy less, new fence type's Taxidermy Plaque's, Gazebo's, A huge Black Widow model I have been working with for some time on the side and some more. None of which I would release cause I believe  it would hurt WO + I decided to just run a normal WU server with no mod's so every time a patch came around I didn't have to fix it this also gives me more time to study if I'm not busy working on something that isn't part of my future goals.  It's not they don't exist I just never released my stuff. I did do a hitching post and yes I'm the only one to my knowledge that has been able to drop new model's in WU other than CC. 

in My Opinion WU needs it's own Screenshot page. If you want to see some of my work you can view these links.

http://s769.photobucket.com/user/arkonik1/library/Wurm%20Unlimited%20mods%20and%20Textures?sort=3&page=1

or check out some of the video's I done on Wurm Online and Wurm Unlimited some of the model's I had all ready in WU 

https://www.youtube.com/user/Thewieng?feature=mhee

Last i checked hitching post it was just a wooden fence.

4 hours ago, akaedis said:

Last i checked hitching post it was just a wooden fence.

I never moded it to work under ago's modloader. If people where trying to drop it in it it wouldn't work right.

There was another hitching post and he used the fence in game for it. I threw my model up and mod in after he done his to add a actual model to it. You can find the original post with videos linked to my youtube page showing my version. But it is broke  right now till the WOM converter is released.

Edited by Arkonick

It seems a good idea to me that Wurm Unlimited should have its own screenshot thread since I think this would encourage players on the various servers there to post shots of their varied creations. This would then give WU players a better idea of what is being done on the various servers and might encourage them to visit those.

The more I think of this the more I think it would be a great addition to this WU Forum. Hard to figure out why this has not already been done.

=Ayes=

I guess this is as good a place as any it has the right title. I proudly present Arkonika reborn on Foreverlands Server. Still work in progress only been little over 3 months.

wurm.20160202.0233_zps22vy4wup.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Arkonick said:

I guess this is as good a place as any it has the right title. I proudly present Arkonika reborn on Foreverlands Server. Still work in progress only been little over 3 months.

Very impressive!