Sign in to follow this  
Tikki

raise alignment ?

how do you raise alignment for nahjo ? i looked on wiki and nothing for nahjo. also tried mining rock, iron and got nothing. chopped down a overaged tree and nothing. preached and nothing . healed another player and nothing. sacked an onion and nothing. killed a horse of mine and nothing. ......any help much appreciated, thanks

Most of the things you have listed to boost alignment are hardcoded to the stock deities and cannot be chosen for player gods.

For gods like Nahjo, you'll have to do generic alignment-boosting actions, listed here:  http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Alignment

Since Nahjo gets favor from alchemy items, you can sacrifice more than 10 and less than 50 favor's worth in certain vegetables or animal parts to get an alignment boost.

Preaching should work fine if you have enough valid listeners, as well as healing other whitelighters.

Edited by Noizhead

Actually, "listening" to sermons of any faith will raise your alignment by 4 I believe.

As mentioned above, sermons and healing others.

Now just beat up your friends and heal them, you will be all set. And know who your friends are :ph34r: