Sign in to follow this  
Gaul

Decrease the rate at which food and water fall

I have observed that the food and water level in Wurm fall pretty quick and we know they directly affect the stamina regen rate.

The problem is, while raiding in pvp, it takes 2-3 hours to raid a deed or while in active pvp, at such instances we really dont have time to make food. 

A lot of planning has to be done and the priority of food and water is low while in fights. Thus i request the rate at which they fall to be decreased to 1/3.

As stamina is a important part of pvp and we all have been at places where we need stamina gain pretty quick. Even 1 second can cost us a lot of gear.

Well, doens't everyone have the stamina issue. make it a part of your raidplan instead of leaving to go on a raid without it.. all you need is 1 person to carry a barrel with meals... i don't really see the problem lol

• Like 1

Higher nutrition causes your food to fall slower. Pans can be prefilled.

Edited by Zerocool

"make the gamer easier because i lack the brain capacity to handle 1 extra item to be planned"

+1 i like this innovative thinking elon musk

• Like 1

mechanic: Indeed. While at it, why not take a page from console FPS and instead increase player vitality (all stats) while not taking damage. :-)

Sarcasm aside, perhaps there should be an even more prominent warning "You REALLY need to stock up on food and water", just to point it out?

I just assumed people in Wurm were amphibians which explains how they go through so much water.

your food/water rate goes down slowing when just standing... it goes down faster while fighting on purpose...