Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Movement changes

• We are using a more direct movement system now, which should reduce round trip time and eventually improve accuracy. It will be easier to debug issues as well. Thank you for your patience with the number of restarts these last days, and the wonky movement situation especially on Xanadu. We’ll add sleep bonus in the next restart for your troubles!
  • Smelting received an update so items should yield more proper amounts again.
  • Allow anyone with pickup planted permissions to turn/move planted items where those permissions are valid. E.g. it uses structure permissions in houses and village role in village . Only owner can turn/move items off deed.
  • Unplant items that have over 70 damage or their relative Ql is under 10QL. Also will not be able to plant items with under 10ql or items with over 70 damage.
  • Allow “on deed” open fireplaces to auto-light and auto-fill if an oil barrel is on same deed. Note, Don’t need guards for auto-fill as on your deed.
  • Fix for Hell Horse breath weapon.
  • Allow flags (including banners) to just show description.
  • Fix so creating a campfire using a kindling in a backpack will not spam event tab.
  • Update so sounds start earlier for actions.
  • Removed low nutrition penalty.
  • Unloading catapults will now check if you’re able to carry the item you’re trying to unload.
  • Like 1

Awesome job on move/turn of ondeed planted items and the auto start fireplaces. So happy I can move stuff that a previous alt planted.  Saved me days worth of work.  Thank you!

5 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Allow “on deed” open fireplaces to auto-light and auto-fill if an oil barrel is on same deed. Note, Don’t need guards for auto-fill as on your deed.

Olive Oil is a huge waste of a bio-fuel that should rightfully only be used as food!

Can we get a new type of oil to use in these barrels for fueling our lamps, surely we can get oil out of tar, there needs to be a way to extract it. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DevBlog said:
  • Removed low nutrition penalty.
  •  

^ ? What is this exactly?

50 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Olive Oil is a huge waste of a bio-fuel that should rightfully only be used as food!

Can we get a new type of oil to use in these barrels for fueling our lamps, surely we can get oil out of tar, there needs to be a way to extract it. 

two posts in two days where i mention *peat* which would make a lot more sense for a fireplace.

Only 2 uses for it are botanize or burning in forges just for the hell of it as far as i know

@akaedis

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/137660-removed-low-nutrition-penalty/

Edited by ClericGunem

thanks for the hfc change, makes it less of a chore now  

movement really buggy, get teleporting bug,  people  are randomly getin kicked from carats/wagons/animals     Yup def something to fix pls.    friend gotta kicked from a cart,   died  under a bridge n his cart n  animals was under said  bridge also....

• Like 1

Fix for Hell Horse breath weapon?

As in it actually works?

Edited by Klaa

One problem. Lately with the warnings on screen went live. It is nice, but as someone who resizes his window of wurm depending on what i am doing at the same time the text does not fit to the window, so rather big part of the text goes missing.

Peat is nice if you happen to of deeded a bunch of it for no good reason, I sure the hell didn't bother deeding over peat and couldn't be arsed to look for it, tar is beautiful and plentiful. 

13 hours ago, Klaa said:

Fix for Hell Horse breath weapon?

As in it actually works?

it worked beforehand so dunno

10 hours ago, MrGARY said:

it worked beforehand so dunno

If by worked, you mean it triggered with red arrows everywhere. Though, don't recall it ever being an effective weapon.

Granted I haven't been breathed on by one for approx. a month now.

Sign in to follow this