Sign in to follow this  
Purefy

Probaly a bug in planning or error message

Currently i planned a building for someone and transfered the ownership, Now i try to plan a new building myself and it does seems to give me a msg "[13:00:23] You are not skilled enough in Carpentry to build this size of structure."  Im 50+Carpentry and 60+Masonry using a 90ql+ Mallet and we are talking about a 1x1 shed.

Now im not sure if it is a wrong error msg and that i actualy didnt pass the 24 hours yet, Or that its a bug holding me off planning.

http://prntscr.com/9tbnd1

Edited by Purefy

I found Purefy online and we tried a few things with the building and it does seem that the message that appears is the incorrect one - although the outcome is the same.  Adding to the bug list for the devs to figure out.

Thanks for the demonstration, Purefy.

I was under the impression planning buildings and then transferring them to someone else was not supposed to be a work around the 'having one building on the go at a time'. Never seen that message before, I got the 'you must finish the outside walls of the building before planning another one' message the two times I have tried it.