Sign in to follow this  
luvable

Misfits Hunting Lodge Open for Hunting Trips

I just moved to Celebration to start my own deed with my friend. I should check this place out and meet the locals!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

I just moved to Celebration to start my own deed with my friend. I should check this place out and meet the locals!

I'm currently held hostage by a shrimp on Indy. However I have my other toon Luvable there atm to take care of things. I'm hoping to sail home soon though. Too much to do sigh lol. Welcome to Cele.

Seems resources in Celebration are more scarce than in Xanadu. It is going to be a challenge for sure, but hopefully it foments cooperation and trade. We'll see how it goes. Having friends is always a plus!

9 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

Seems resources in Celebration are more scarce than in Xanadu. It is going to be a challenge for sure, but hopefully it foments cooperation and trade. We'll see how it goes. Having friends is always a plus!

What resources do you need? I know where a lot of ore veins are and such. Lots of good hunting spots up north and in the mountains. I have 5speed horses if you need some :)

• Like 1

I should get 5 speeders. Never had one so idk what it feels like to ride in style! Maybe I'll drop buy and buy some.

Right now I am digging a tunnel by my deed in search of an Iron vein. No luck so far. Tar also seems in short supply, and my lamps already ran out lol. Thinking of heading back to Xana for some, but that shouldn't be a problem. On the upside, there is a huge space I can put a nice farm in so it will pay off.

Where are you at? There's like 4 tar pits by my place lol. Iron EVERYWHERE.

• Like 1

Like around btween T12/T13 in the in game map. South of Celebration. My deed is like the next one up to the west of Southwind Port (I think). I just moved so its pretty barren right now. I took over some old rotted away deed and started getting all set up. All I have been able to find in mines is Tin. Loads of it.