After 8 months of absence from Wurm, I finally came back. Read up on the "2015 review of Wurm updates" that spells got their own keybindings.

Well I'm huge on archery in Wurm. Like, that's my thing. From the beginning. And it still apparently doesn't have keybindings. "Shoot" is thankfully a button in the Select box when you target a mob, but every other shot isn't, like the wonderfully convenient Shoot Quickly. Or something you use in PvP, "Aim at Head". I can't see any reason, if spells are considered something to be cast easily, why archery wouldn't be.

I also realized when I tamed a horse and forgot to "untame" it, of course it got attacked. After many times of taunting I checked, no keybind for taunt.

edit: I realized that even Bash (Destroy) doesn't have a keybind.

edit2: There actually is DESTROY_FENCE and DESTROY_WALL that register as a keybind, but at least the DESTROY_FENCE doesn't work properly.

edit3: Haven't found a keybind for Riding a horse either, so adding that to the list

TL;DR

Please add these keybindings to the game, there is no reason not to:

"SHOOT", "SHOOT_QUICKLY", "SHOOT_AT_TORSO", "SHOOT_AT_LEFT_ARM", "SHOOT_AT_RIGHT_ARM", "SHOOT_AT_HEAD", "TAUNT", "RIDE"

Edited by Sam_J

I agree with taunt, but i think shooting/aiming is a bit ez mode

6 hours ago, Archaed said:

I agree with taunt, but i think shooting/aiming is a bit ez mode

I accepted that archery should not probably be easy, but that was before they added keybindings to spells. I feel if spellcasting have to be streamlined for better and easier gameplay (hence keybindings), why archery should be left out in that case? It's not bringing too much unfairness to PvP because you can already target a player to have him on your select box and can always right-click that to shoot whatever and whenever. Keybinding the shooting action would only make using bows in PvE more fun. And I do use bows in PvE, thank you very much! :)

Also, I noticed Bash wasn't a keybind either! gonna add that to the original post