Sign in to follow this  
Gromclad

Dagfinn Wurm 1X PVE & 1X PVP Classic Experience

Greetings fellow Wurmians!

We would like to invite you to join our established server, Dagfinn Wurm! Our goal is to provide players with a non modded, classical experience that is very close to Wurm Online, catering to both PVE and PVP players. We want to build a great, tight-knit, friendly community that enjoys the challenge and thrill of the original game. Players that are brand new to Wurm and long time Wurm Online players are both welcome! So far we have achieved this goal and are the largest 1X classic rates server out there for PVE, and we can't wait for you to come help make us even better! Our PVP server has also just launched and we hope you come enjoy it!

Server Info:
200 player limit with a PVE and connected PVP server
Hosted in NA.
Launched shortly after WU was released.
Each Map size is 2048 x 2048.
Several GM staff to help players out. No GM's build or do anything gameplay related to ruin the experience for others.
Community TeamSpeak - server address is 104.168.145.173
Friendly established community.
Dragon Slayings as people get the required skill.

Rates:
All rates and skill timers are 1X to capture the challenge and essence of the original Wurm experience.

PVP Info:
Not an Epic server, no epic curve.
HOTA enabled with a marked out zone on the map.
Original three kingdoms with standard settings. Freedom isles also has a respawn point.
Connected to the PVE server.
Start on PVE server(home server), then take the PVP portal where you spawn to get there. There is no reverse portal, so once you go the only way back is to sail east. To sail to the PVP server, sail west. You spawn on the PVP server at the Freedom Isles respawn location.
Players can get invited to a faction on PVP once they get over there either by another player inviting them, asking an admin in chat, or opening a support ticket.

Costs:
Premium is and always will be at no cost.
All deeds are free to create so players can get started with their own deeds instantly.
Deeds do require an upkeep cost that is the same as the original game.

The server is open and can be found in the server browser under the name "Dagfinnwurm.com|PVE 1X 24/7 And PVP 1X 24/7|Noob Friendly". We look forward to seeing you there and working together to create a great Wurm experience!

More info, PVE & PVP maps, and Forums available at http://dagfinnwurm.com

Come join the fun!
Edited by Gromclad

Hey guys we added a portal in the starting location so you can now teleport to the PVP server if that's where you want to play! One way ticket, though!

Lovely server with a friendly community and helpful, attentive mods. Give it a try if you want the vanilla Wurm experience. 

I hope more people are joining soon. Give it a try guys. Best Vanilla server out there :)

It's so hard to find good vanilla servers. It almost makes me want to go back to WO entirely.

Since Sawrio dwindled and died, then stopped updating, I have to hope for Dagfinn.

Community is very nice and seems to be burgeoning at the moment, but needs more Europeans. Players are saying they are eager to start building on the pvp server but critical mass is far from being reached.

Technically there have been some hiccups but not for a while now. Admin seems to stay on top of things.

All this server needs now is some advertising and more players.

Hey Skrofler, I am just seeing your note now... after the server, um... "paused" for a bit, JPholio and I made an arrangement and the server has been relocated and has been up reliably ever since.  I missed my village too much to just abandon it.

Different crowd now, but if you ever miss the homestead, we are still here. :-)  Still a very do-it-yourself place, but the gods will intervene a bit more now than they did in the past.  

I doubt it will ever be a busy place - we like it laid back.