Sign in to follow this  
revann1

Sweat & Blood Server Now Open! Join us Now! [PMK Only] [Brutal] [x8/x5]

SBbanner.jpg

Welcome to Sweat & Blood

(Sweatnblood.org)

Welcome to the newborn baby of Wurm Unlimited + Eve Online.... Sweat & Blood! No NPC Factions, No HoTA. Only what YOU and other players make. Make the greatest nation with the greatest wonder, or fight for one you like made by a player just like you. 

Join us now, the server is named:  "Sweat & Blood"

Visit us at Sweatnblood.org

Map

8192 X 8192 Map

a>a>url]url]6exq3u94vhttp://postimg.org/image/6exq3u94v/

The spawn is circled. from there you must make your own notes so you do not get lost. 

Features

- Fully Empty Unnamed 8192 x 8192 tile map, it will be named by the players themselves

- 1 small deed with a Short Tutorial made up of Signs that gives your character a little backstory.

- Minting. Trade in 1 Gold Lump for 15 Copper Coins. 1 Silver Lump for 10 Copper Coins, and 1 Copper Lump for 1 Copper Coin.

- Secret Dungeons with ancient pasts about the world.

- Hidden Altar of Three and Bone Altar, Be the first to Discover them.

- FULLY PvP enabled map, its up to you to use wits, brawn or religion to survive in these lands

- Experience a world from scratch.

- Do Whatever you want, Whenever you want. However you want.

- Forums dedicated to Recording & writing down Events, Influential Players, Empires & Towns, With good descriptions & images,videos for each. Nothing will be forgotten.

- x8 Skill gain, not slow at all, but not too fast.

- x5 timers. 

Planned Features & Mods

- Full website with forums. WIP

- Kingdom Diplomacy

- Starting out with no iron tools, you need to make your own crude tools, start from 0

- InterKingdom Looting

- more Armor & Weapon designs.

Edited by revann1

1 hour ago, Josh said:

map is too big

There is no such thing, our server is a real breathing perssistant world made by players, not an arena

18 hours ago, revann1 said:

There is no such thing, our server is a real breathing perssistant world made by players, not an arena

I know you're new to the pvp side of wurm. But a map this big there will never be pvp on. Theres a reason your server has 0 active players. People dont want to spend all day traveling across your server just to find 1 person to pop their local and kill. Your server has no chance of success with its current size.

Ill give this a try!

It will be the best of carebear and pvp worlds!

Is VALREI map and missions active? Can you obtain Valrei items from scenarios?

Josh, buddy,  the message you quoted answers your reply to it. If our intention was to get max players, we would make a pve/pvp like everyone else. If your intention was just to sound like a big bad PvPer idk what to tellya, i hope i become like you when i grow up i guess?

Something that would be good to consider would be boat speed increases, I think I saw somewhere that someone added a speed boost to boats based on their QL. With a map as gigantic as this one, traveling times is just a real hassle and improving that would be a good idea.

I really do like the concept but man It's going to be rough getting a consistent playerbase I think which is unfortunate. I did look around a bit but man it's demoralizing being the only person on a server, but it's a catch 22, nobody starts playing because nobody is playing..

10 hours ago, raidsoft said:

Something that would be good to consider would be boat speed increases, I think I saw somewhere that someone added a speed boost to boats based on their QL. With a map as gigantic as this one, traveling times is just a real hassle and improving that would be a good idea.

I really do like the concept but man It's going to be rough getting a consistent playerbase I think which is unfortunate. I did look around a bit but man it's demoralizing being the only person on a server, but it's a catch 22, nobody starts playing because nobody is playing..

true, ill look for this mod to speak of, got to start somewhere, rome wasnt built in a day.

1|16|16 ~ {4:37PM CST} [Server Memory Successfully Expanded : 16GB 1333 9-9-9-24]

Interesting concept, i'm enjoying it so far.

Won't let me log in. =/

Edited by Jinxx

1 hour ago, Jinxx said:

Interesting concept, i'm enjoying it so far.

Won't let me log in. =/

You need to opt into the beta branch, since that's what this server is running on right now. Right-click the game in your steam list and select properties, then go to the beta branch and you should be able to opt in from there.

It would be nice if the map was half of the current size. PvP will be extremly hard on a 8km x 8km map. You are the first to try this, and i only see 1? player on most of the time. If you down size the map i would have considered it.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2016 at 4:15 PM, Dskaggsgv said:

It would be nice if the map was half of the current size. PvP will be extremly hard on a 8km x 8km map. You are the first to try this, and i only see 1? player on most of the time. If you down size the map i would have considered it.

pvp is not the main goal, it is just a feature, our main goal is to make just to make a world with true rash consequences based on player actions.

So, im logged in right now. and ive been going pretty straight north-west and i didnt find any clay...? I found two tar piles though!

So, i jumped on and ran found the whitelight. three things i have to commit:

• The animal population is sparse. I encountered one hostile and two neutral animals
  • i found no gold but there are glimmersteel and adamantine veins. I also discovered many silver veins
  • i did not find any clay tiles but did find two tar tiles.

Taking some advice from the community and applying it isn't a bad thing.

There's not a big enough community for a 8km*8km map but i don't really thin he cares,  i guess he'll be playing by himself for a while, or forever.

[01:08:23] 0 other players are online. You are on Sweat & blood (1 totally in Wurm).

No 10x skillgain either

10/10 would never play again, maps to big, cant find clay, Theres no TRADER to found a PMK