Sign in to follow this  
Kenshi

Wagon BUG

every time I get on the wagon. freezes me and I have to restart the game . it happens so i load wagon on knarr and unload . This happens even in the mine . Please fix it

Sounds like a client bug, and a bad one at that. What version of Windows do you have, 32 bit of 64 bit? Click spoiler to find out how to find out, if needed.

Spoiler

This can be found by opening your windows bar going to "Computer" Right click and select "Properties". Under System "System Type:".

Next, what Java are you using, again 32 bit of 64 bit? if your version of windows is a 32 bit, ignore this part. If you are on 64 bit click the spoiler for instructions on how to find out which java version you have.

Spoiler

go to Local Disck (C:) then to "Program Files (x86). If you have a Java folder there open that and post the version. If you DO have that Go on to check if you have the 64 bit installed as well. Go to "Program Files"(note theres not x86), then Java, and post which version you have there.

Edited by Nicrolis
new forum formating is annoying at times

I had a bugged cart. Try transferring it to someone else and then transferring ownership back. Worked for me.