Sign in to follow this  
dl

Crystal lake to harmony lake canal

Hi

A new canal project allowing big ships going between north crystal lake and Harmony lake. It will be 5 tiles wide with land passage on the east side

Its starting in south just east of Hells Harbour and is planned to end just west of the main road leading up there ( at the guard tower west of lorath ) Project is well under way.

At some point  the help of a Mag priest would be convenient and much appreciated to tidy up minor mistakes og closing holes to older mines though i dont recall there beeing much mining activity along the route atleast since 2010.

I am aware there is reminents of an old 1 tile canal at Sand Castle but its reinforced parts of the way  and will max allow for a sailboat to pass.

Its expected ready in a 2-3 month time depending on the number of neighbors taking part.

When done im considerering connecting Harmony to Inner sea.

• Like 1

Have you spoken to the village owners along that route?  I live in Storm's End (not in the path, but very close by) and I know we've had various people settle those areas over time, and a few of those deeds have been standing for quite a while.  I'm willing to help with the mining (I'm assuming it's a cave canal, otherwise you're tearing up a lot of land) as long as you have the permissions of anyone within your planned route.

Edited by Slickshot

If this plan is approved, I'll volunteer to help with it. Having access to Harmony Lake from the Inner Sea would be great.

If approved give me a holler i'm right around the corner at Stormies Gardens by Black dog canal.