Sign in to follow this  
BlackDeathDragon

The Horde of The Summoned [Chaos]

JOIN HOTS! 

HURRY or you will miss out on a lot many exciting fights.

028.jpg

I Know that HOTS the once mighty kingdom is hardly in existence today but i believe that all that is required is an enduring will to re-build this great kingdom. A mad determination to win and we can achieve the impossible. It may seem like an impossible task to build a kingdom back from the ashes but the difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination. Let's also not forget that the greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

It wont be easy rising into a strong kingdom. Yes, we will lose sometimes but when something bad happens you have three choices, you can let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you. I know that if we persist through the hard times WE WILL SUCCEED.

Hardship often prepares people for an extraordinary destiny

Recruitment contact : Blackdeathdragon (Emperor of HOTS) and Malevolence

Edited by BlackDeathDragon
  • Like 4

A great PvP active group on chaos. If you want to have a great experience, these are the folks i would recommend. Long live HOTS!

Libila FTW!

• Like 1

As I am no longer a part of HotS, I am removing my posts and let other senior members handle the recruitment process from now on.

Edited by Stik
  • Like 1

As I am no longer a part of HotS, I am removing my posts and let other senior members handle the recruitment process from now on.

Edited by Stik
  • Like 1

Edited by Stik

Edited by Stik
  • Like 3

Bump for the kingdom which has been around for a long long time and also for it's great pvp experienced members

Edited by Stik

Drain enemy deeds daily!

Kill enemy players daily!

Come destroy some walls, take some money from tokens, leave with some extra armor and weapons - and rinse and repeat!

Join us and learn the art of war!

• Like 1

Edited by ExpiredSalsa

Edited by ExpiredSalsa
  • Like 1

Edited by ExpiredSalsa

Edited by ExpiredSalsa
  • Like 1

Edited by SkirmishesThreadOnly

Edited by SkirmishesThreadOnly
  • Like 3

Join the only true Black Light Kingdom on Chaos.  Come be part of a great community and make Chaos great again thru blood and PVP!

• Like 1