Sign in to follow this  
Cambriaa

Estonia - Esteron Cathedral (in the making)

Esteron has been growing! We have a fairly large Alliance named Kingdom of Esteron, with many friendly active members (both new and old!). The Esteron Market is currently being rebuilt and is coming together nicely.

With this growth we have been working together and now have 8 priests who play daily. We've decided to make a Cathedral - Estonia - for all our priests to gather and hopefully bring in fellow priests/followers from near and far, even if just to visit! Along with the large cathedral we will be building a large village, for people wishing to stay, long or short amounts of time.

If you are looking for a nice community to play with there are several deeds in our area that will accept villagers, and there is plenty of nice space if you are looking to make yourself a deed.

We thought we would make a post to let people know a fairly large cathedral is in the works and everyone is welcome :) Currently we are doing sermons, daily, but not scheduled, for now.  We are  located at S25 (south of Esteron). Come by, say hello!

We will post some screenshots of the cathedral on deed planner and of the progress we make. If anyone has any questions feel free to message myself on the forums or in game at anytime. You can also contact Polojordan, Redexorcist or Beastwolf in game.

Edited by Cambriaa
  • Like 6

We were just trying to come up with names, something similar to Esteron and Estonia came up and we all liked it

• Like 3

These are a few screenshots of the cathedral taken from Deed Planner

estonia1_zpsce5o1mm2.png

Estonia2_zpsr5fxoub4.png

The Cathedral is fairly large and will most likely take a couple months to complete. The Kingdom of Esteron alliance members are working together to gather resources and construct the cathedral, but anyone who wishes to lend a hand or donate resources would be more then welcomed and greatly appreciated.

For those that wish to stop by and check out the area or the cathedral, here's a mini-map with Estonia's location in relation to Esteron.

Estonia_Loc_zpsyw0znxqg.png

• Like 5

I for one am looking forward to the Cathedral being built. It's a great location with beautiful views and a nice winding tunnel entrance from the lakeside. It's like you are going on a pilgrimage to the top of the mountain to commune with the Gods.

Here's a screenshot of one of the recent sermons. We can have these and more to look forward to at the beautiful Estonia Cathedral once it's finished.

EXoBGI9.jpg

• Like 1

We are still hosting sermons while it's under construction stop by and join ! :P

wurm_20151115_0044.jpg

• Like 1

Long overdue but here are some screen shots of the Cathedral and the Deed. We've been pretty busy the past couple months, but we're back full steam ahead.

The road to Estonia.

Spoiler

wurm.20160228.1812_zpsii0htj81.jpg

Estonia Town Square with some buildings still in the building stages.

Spoiler

wurm.20160228.1801_zps4meanrui.jpg

Town Square again from the tavern.

Spoiler

wurm.20160228.1756_zps71jwfzxh.jpg

Beautiful views and beautiful animals.

Spoiler

wurm.20160228.1803_zpspjbrrj0t.jpg

The cathedral - It doesn't look like much now, but it soon will.

Spoiler

wurm.20160228.1805_zpsgh74pt7e.jpg

The cathedral views from the priest living areas are amazing. (Lotus Outpost below)

Spoiler

wurm.20160228.1808_1_zpsi89ikymw.jpg

Some more views from the priest balcony's.

Spoiler

wurm.20160228.1808_zpstycuvfey.jpg

More pictures to come in the future as we continue to work and build.

• Like 5

It's been amazing seeing the transformation of the land and building so far!

Big thanks for our alliance, Kingdom of Esteron, who have been so kind to donate materials. Special thanks to Zalxis and Savronne, who both have slaved away with me building :lol:

Edited by Cambriaa
  • Like 2

Those pictures look amazing! I'm so glad that i have found you in Esteron.

• Like 4

Stopped by to get an alt converted and was very  impressed with the activity in the area. Since I live all lonesome by myself they even invited me to join their alliance so I had some people to actively talk to whilst I work on my own deed. Luckily its only about a 10-15 minute boat ride to the Esteron area with a good north wind! Nice People and a nice area. I suggest checking it out!

BattleWall 

• Like 3