Another brillant idea i hear people ranting about from time to time is a custom shop for fashion items dont really sound like a bad idea really rolf would certianly like some extra beer money so why not add in some fashion items and/or maybe some customizable items like facemask or ship sails or even clothing i sure wouldnt mind spending some money to get blinged out in my own unique way just food for thought

• Like 2

This is a great idea, it

A. give the player fashion access,

B. gives rolf more beer money.

C. meets the shop need of money sinks on traders.

+1

Ratheden/Perodin

• Like 2

Because we need BASIC clothing so desperately in the game, I would prefer to see a generic "blah" natural-texture version in the game, free to anyone, then  fancier "custom" clothing/armor dyes sold in shop/trader. 

I'd be fine even if you could dye animals and player hair  for people were willing to pay for the custom dyes. Especially if they keep changing their mind and redying all their unicorns :P

Even some custom skins for people who wanted the original wurm  HOTS / vampire look. 

f756ac189938b7be775227411ff33d72.jpghair_color_palette.jpg 

966cca4ca3e3bc7f74738e8cc837b7de.jpg brand-new-friar-medieval-cowl-hooded-mon b409084a1765da5173f59d78067156ad.jpg

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 1

wow im sure glad you guys took miniroll's my little pony post seriously.
Edit: and that's a -1 from me.

Edited by Stik
  • Like 1

+1  A little cosmetic variety hurts no one, can be tons of fun, and I'll bet would sell well.  :)

If you make suggestions with actual punctuation in them, people might be inclined to take them more serious. Being coherent is important.

I hear u folks talking about beer money, u folks are aware of the fact he is from scandinavia right? 

The customization items would be extremely expensive if its the same as beer money 

Anyways, +1

for a fair price and good visuals i would pay !

+1