Sign in to follow this  
Venator

Looking for Lucard170

Hi found a deed site with no settlement token with only an alter, wine barrel and shop sign all with 30-50 dam and 2 guard towers made by you is this an active site?

I come across this place and love the awesome view if you read this or someone who knows Lucard170 please message me.

The "170" on the guard tower was likely part of the guardtower numbering system, not part of his name or a number he chose. It sounds like this Lucard who was selling a deed on Celebration long ago but possibly sold the deed and went from there to Xanadu.

They ,might remember who bought the deed but this Lucard has not been on the forums since June and seems to have left the game. However, if you send a private forum message to them then it is likely to have an email sent to their normal email account so they at least know of your message.

If there is no settlement token, no buildings left, and 50 damage on remaining altar/winebarrel/shop sihn, and no sign of any recent work, then personally I would consider it a long abandoned site and open to resettlement by anyone.  

2 minutes ago, Brash_Endeavors said:

If there is no settlement token, no buildings left, and 50 damage on remaining altar/winebarrel/shop sihn, and no sign of any recent work, then personally I would consider it a long abandoned site and open to resettlement by anyone.  

A CA has also told me this but I'll keep an eye out in case someone knows anything different.

I think that was Harvest and her husband i believe i seen a post with them saying they were moving on and quitting wurm.

From hunting in the area near that guard tower, it's in the NE corner where a deed called North Shore used to be. As far as I know, it's open game. There is a tent there now, so I'm not sure if that person plans on deeding or not. :)

Was Harvest & Lucard, saw their deed on Xanadu dropped by them a month (or more ago). They appear to have left Wurm.