Aniceset

{Xanadu} The Amish Estates - Busy Village and Alliance Recruiting!

6 hours ago, Slickshot said:

How often do you expand?

We've had to expand 3 or 4 times. But we are at max deed size now :) Still accepting citizens tho!

Edited by Aniceset

Amish Estates(the map above) is 73x82, and is joined with 2 other deeds 76x116 & 26x24. 

On 11/12/2015 at 0:30 AM, Aniceset said:

Current Vacancy

We currently have 15+ very active members, with some additional here and there people living on deed - with a very active local alliance.

Come see us today! :D

As of 2/25/16

P17, P19, P24, P30, P31

E3HX3Nb.jpg

Hi guys! I`m Alex. Played this game a long time ago for a couple of days, but quit because there was no one around! I am currently downloading the game in the hope ill find some changed things. 
I would love to be part of your community, and i would like to know if Plot P30 is still available. 
Is Xanadu more of a US server? 

41 minutes ago, Alexios said:

Hi guys! I`m Alex. Played this game a long time ago for a couple of days, but quit because there was no one around! I am currently downloading the game in the hope ill find some changed things. 
I would love to be part of your community, and i would like to know if Plot P30 is still available. 
Is Xanadu more of a US server? 

Plot 30 is available atm, and it is mixed. We have villagers from all over the world, and many different timezones. Between the village and the alliance there is always someone on. Come on by when you get logged in and a citizen can give you a tour before you decide :)

10 minutes ago, Aniceset said:

Plot 30 is available atm, and it is mixed. We have villagers from all over the world, and many different timezones. Between the village and the alliance there is always someone on. Come on by when you get logged in and a citizen can give you a tour before you decide :)

lovely. Im gmt 00...and still downloading the game. ill probably stick to p30...but ill have a look first as well

the internet here is awfull

• Like 1

Busy weekend at the Estates! Welcome Captcheesehead, Darnuk, Dazama, Arinfiel & Acidfire!!

Edited by Aniceset

Bump for a great place and lots of space to grow and skill up! Nice big project under way now in fact.

I just visited yesterday the place while travelling since I wanted to see the place with my own eyes. And boy, it was looking good place to settle. Also saw few people online in that time. Great place, wish you all the best of luck with recruiting! :) 

Edited by Kadmint
  • Like 1

Thank you for the invite.  Thank you for the instant hard time I got in the community chat.  Looking like a good place to hang my hat.

• Like 1

We show our love that way Bayman! :P Glad to have you amongst the community. Was another busy weekend with 5 new villagers - Welcome Yuma, Zendho, Wollopnak, Mahameru and Bayman :)

Edited by Aniceset
  • Like 1

Still got some plots left, some with already built houses for you that like to jump right into hunting and whatnot without worry about a roof over your head. :)

Hello, Im very new to this game, But have no one to play with. Im Willing to help and learn!! Please messgae me. My steam name is same as this one!! :)

2 hours ago, MrsRemark said:

Hello, Im very new to this game, But have no one to play with. Im Willing to help and learn!! Please messgae me. My steam name is same as this one!! :)

Tried you in game but got [16:04:50] Player not found with the name Mrsremark.

Are you on wurm online or wurm unlimited?

Bump for a great place! Always something to do and ease of access to server border makes traveling a breeze. :) 

Hello! I'm a returning player interested in joining a friendly community to play with. I really like the look of your deed and was hoping there was still some space left! There might be an issue, though. I started my character last fall, joined up with some people around Vrock Landing for a couple weeks. The deed fell apart and most of the people migrated north while at the same time my brother joined Wurm. I suicided so that I could spawn with him on Newspring Isle in the southwest corner of Xanadu. We spent a month or so building a small village together, I was able to build some skills fairly well in that time. Then my bro lost interest in playing, so I went on a hiatus. I've come back online to find our deed long expired and moldered into ruins, pretty much what I expected. So that leaves me here, stuck on this Island. I'm fairly rusty having not played in a while and was wondering what my options might be for joining up with you, if I can. I seem to recall someone mentioning that new characters get one free village teleport from a recruitment board or something? I don't remember ever having used that, but I'm also well past the 24hr noob buff if it was only usable in that time. Let me know if I can join up and if someone would be kind enough to help me relocate!

Hello Roichlem! I am sorry I was gone all weekend on vacation but will be back Monday. If you are still looking for a home we would be happy to have you! You do indeed get 1 free village teleport on a new character, or you can suicide to Summerholt and head east down the road to us. :D