Aniceset

{Xanadu} The Amish Estates - Busy Village and Alliance Recruiting!

Bump for a great place to start out your Wurm adventure!

@Aniceset is a wonderful person and runs a wonderful deed. I have to to actually stop by and have a look but based off of pictures it is a wonderfully designed deed. 

• Like 1

A big thank you to Aniceset for a very warm welcome :D

I returned to the game after two years absence and it was really heartwarming to be taken in by such a friendly, active (and extremely well organized), community.

• Like 2

Would highly recommend to any newcomers or returning people alike. Good food to keep you above 70% nutrition, fantastic village, active alliance, many creatures for grooming, many projects to help skill and maybe to make a few coins, and many other things you might enjoy. You can relax knowing you are on no time limit in the village and can stay as long as you want. I moved out recently, but was here for a little over 2 months. Some have been here before me and are still here so you will have experienced villagers to maybe help guide you.

Happy wurming.

• Like 3

Bump for a great place to start out at and plenty of help around if needed. :) 

S4zJuzI.jpg

after moving out to my own place, tis time to step back and take a look at this great place.  i doubt there is a better place to capture the realm of this awesome bunch of people than... well...  mount awesome.

thanks for everything!

• Like 4

Was lovely having you, and you are only a skip away so we can pop in for cookies ! :D

• Like 1

Some of our villagers have graduated off to deeds of their own, nice plots open that are move in ready :)

• Like 1

I spent 3 months at this village and it was the best place for me to learn more about the game and meet tons of nice people. I was able to work on tons of skills using the resources around the village. I highly recommend new and old players stay here for a bit or forever. The food is good and the rent is free :)

• Like 2