Sign in to follow this  
Daryan_AT

Permission bug for take/pick up

I have built a multiple level building, since the new permission update i am able to grant access right to specific rooms, where a villager wanted to live in a room. acess is working through multiple doors, all of those controlled independant. But if said vilager wants to pick up stuff inside the house it says "steal". All permissions for the house are set, he has right to pick up things inside the house, but not allowed to manage or modify the house, as i am the house owner.
I tried to add the name manualy, but it didn't change anything. Logging in, relogging didn't work either.

Please tell me if it is a bug, or it is simply not possible to create some kind of "hotel building" with flats for rent. Thanks

nothing? somebody knows a similar bug or any idea if i missed something in the optioons or if it is just not inteneded/possible to do?

For me still not working. bump

Pickup on a building is tied to may enter permission so you need first set all doors to be independently controlled if you want to restrict  access to certain areas