Sign in to follow this  
Arkonick

Arkoniks Foreverlands Map

This map is a custome map 4096x4096 It has realistic mountains and land space to explore. It is not broken up into islands but a massive indy size map with big lakes and lush mountains that flow more realistic. You want see tall round peak mountains like in indy or other maps there massive and high in the sky but they flow with terrain making it easier for the average new comer to be able to travel up and make a home stead with lower digging skills. Enjoy this map it is my own personal map I use.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m1bipuaufb9bv2o/Foreverlands.rar

Edit: This map is really good if animal pop is around 30,000 + and setting hostels at 50% you'll have a real fun time.

Foreverlands_zpswkpqwjsw.png

Edit new video footage inside  of the map better view than a top down map view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bdy0H2WuiM

Edited by Arkonick
  • Like 1

Awesome Map i really do like it. The mountains feel more real then the default mountains. I can say you did a nice job. Ran into your videos on both this map and your edit of this one. Do like your canals on the second one. Any chance of us seeing that one on here?

14 hours ago, Matrixbob13 said:

Awesome Map i really do like it. The mountains feel more real then the default mountains. I can say you did a nice job. Ran into your videos on both this map and your edit of this one. Do like your canals on the second one. Any chance of us seeing that one on here?

If you are talking about Foreverlands2 map that is my own server map I host and it will not be given to the public it is a private map sorry.

New map projects I'm doing not sure if I will release them might sell them in future. This map is a 8192x8192 works up around 4k+ ram with 200000 mobs this is not including players on map and at time this figure was made the map hadn't yet fully populated with mobs. Very nice clean map but very expensive  to run on a server host. If you want to keep eye on what maps I create you can visit my projects page to see if I've posted any new maps http://www.timothyjsmith.0fees.us/projectmaps.html

imag037.jpg

Edited by Arkonick

I downloaded your map but i must have done something wrong because it is all jacked out of shape...look like an autospawn on unlevel ground.  trying to find good instructions on installing a custom map on my own server at home.   (I copied the creative folder , renamed it, inserted all the foreverlands file into the file) shutdown server restarted and chose the new renamed file.....) well more luck with something else...