Sign in to follow this  
JockII

Requesting : Westeros Map Replicate(interactive map included)

Hi everyone, i have ben keeping an eye on all the amazing map people have been making and now i am in look of someone with a "particular set of skills" to create one of the worlds greatest tv/book maps going : Westeros.

This will be used to create a server for a GoT themed Wurm Unlimited server. I have had several offers on help with creating mods but i would like to have the map down first.

The map should be xanadu sized to create the vast amount of space for player to enjoy this, it will be up to the players if there is pvp via diplomacy and politics. Once the map has been made i will create another thread to discuss the plan and mods to be released beside it.

Accuracy is the key to this, so a perfect replicate is the aim.

http://quartermaester.info/

Edited by JockII

There is no rush ofc i have a few other mods ect on request before i can begin to build this westeros style server :P

Have you tried finding a heightmap for westeros? If you did, It would be an easy transition.

A few timea but nothing deffinative. I would be happy for it not to be 100% accurate but i do want to see the iron island ect.

Will try look again tho.

That doesn't much help, in the sense of making a map construction faster.

A heightmap is a grayscale picture where the lightness of color corresponds to the height of the terrain

It doesnt seem like i can find one. Had a look a few times. What are the other options?