Sign in to follow this  
JakeRivers

Permission Chairs in Buildings

So I finished my public pub and invited my friend over to check things out. He tried sitting in one of the chairs but could not interact with it. I do not want to change permissions on the building so someone could come into the building and haul everything out, perhaps we need a separate interaction permission for buildings concerning chairs, or perhaps permissions for chairs themselves such as beds have?

QL7EfB0.jpg

Edited by JakeRivers

After more testing I could not find a single role either in permissions of the building or settlement roles that would let someone outside of the alliance embark on a chair.

some chairs are not able to be sat in atm

not sure if that is one of them. 

Thank you for the report, JakeRivers.  I did some testing on the test server and was able to reproduce your issue with a non citizen in a building on deed.  I've added the issue to the bug list.  Unfortunately, the only way I could get the sit option was to allow pickup on deed, which I don't advise.

That was the only permission that I found to allow that when I tested it later with an alt, which I am not about to make public, sorry forgot to post that.

I forgot to test chairs on deed but outside of buildings, such as bench's, will do that tonight if I remember.