Sign in to follow this  
bangzuvelis

Thank you Enki

Wanted to say thank you Enki, for looking after us, and helping us out even after our naiive mistakes.

I felt so bad after being scammed. Completely dropped my attitude towards the Wurm community, but somehow Enki caught the scammer and made me to believe that team behind Wurm  look not only after the game development, but after us as well.

Thanks Enki and the Wurm team.

• Like 10

Without any point-and-blame wouldn't it worth to share the story to have us others be prepared? You being not a beginner in Wurm and fallen to it maybe others could as well...

Anyway grats on it got resolved !

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MaurizioAM said:

Story?

Story please!

it is sad that people go to lows of scamming in games... would be nice to know who.

posting the story though lets others see a new scam to try, so not very good to do

That would be a concern in regards to informing others of nefarious intent... or it also informs those to better ward against.

Personally though there's not many "new" scams, simply variations of old ones.

Nice to see you were helped. I personally I hate scammers, I hope more actions are taken against those players and improve selling/buying in the future.

Hi,

when Enki is assigned to your /support, as your GM, sacrifice your best bull! Because you have been blessed by the gods of Wurm. There's quite some outstanding GM's in the game, but they all don't come near to the sheer awesomeness of Enki.

Enki is unique. Not in vain there's still oaks dedicated to him, on long forgotten Golden Valley.

Have fun!

PS: I'll never understand why some punks reached diety, and Enki doesn't have been made the very first god - who but him would have deserved it?

Have fun!

• Like 2

I will say Enki has surprised me on a number of occasions on what they could ferret out or accomplish.

1 hour ago, Xandra said:

PS: I'll never understand why some punks reached diety, and Enki doesn't have been made the very first god - who but him would have deserved it?

Thing is..

[04:20:00] You feel the presence of Enki.

That would make people in general nervous =P 

• Like 2

I could care less about the chaos  love hate ( sorry guys but I just don't have the meds to get involved) . I do care that  a nice thread was turned into something weird. take the hate to pm and lash out at each other there. Let some good vibes flow here. 

Kudos to Enki and his staff. they have certainly helped me out of more than one  weird situation. 

• Like 5

I don't know who this enki fellow is but dream master was also a nice and helpful guy.

+1 can confirm Epic is the actual devil.

Glad to hear things worked out Bang.

• Like 1

It's great to see a positive thread.  We need more like this.  Glad things got sorted for you, whatever it was.

Edited by Amadee
  • Like 2

Yup Enki is the right guy as the Head Game Master.. He helpt me a lot for a long time... And will still help where he can.. and is very understanding, never been rude and always been patient. Which is something that is very important for a GM and in my eyes. Not all have those abilities.. I think i already thanked him a while back but again thanks!!

And i dont really know what goes on behind the scenes but thanks to the team that helped him with my cases and for the other GM's that made it possible for the players to enjoy the game. 

(almost feels like a goodbye lol)

Edited by SweetSusie
  • Like 1

On 4 december 2015 at 3:02 AM, Roh said:

Enki -Meh.

Does it still hurt that he banned you kamal?

Edited by SweetSusie

On 12/4/2015 at 6:16 PM, Xandra said:

Hi,

when Enki is assigned to your /support, as your GM, sacrifice your best bull! Because you have been blessed by the gods of Wurm. There's quite some outstanding GM's in the game, but they all don't come near to the sheer awesomeness of Enki.

Enki is unique. Not in vain there's still oaks dedicated to him, on long forgotten Golden Valley.

Have fun!

Have fun!

No offense intended towards the GM crew, as there are many GM's who I've never worked or dealt with so it would be unfair to lump you all in a group, but Enki is certainly the most determined and responsible GM I've met in Wurm.  I've come across a few who didn't take their job too seriously, and Enki always came in behind them and finished up their jobs where they left off and always delivered good results.  Way to go Enki.  Hip hip, hooray.

• Like 2