Sign in to follow this  
razoreqx

Sounds / Rain / Lightning

Why is it that the engine doesn't actually call the sounds/weather when its raining or a lightning strike?    Is there issues with certain skyboxes?    I noticed if the cloud cover is thick it will call my sound files but when its clear and raining you get random lightning and no Rain sounds or thunder..  Both of which I added to the sound.jar file...  If its raining I want to hear my rain :P  

Its kind of annoying..   

• Like 2

I generally wondered and thought is was toned down. When I make 30 actions like building a wall, or sawing planks the sounds only appear very rarely. I though this was made to reduce the amount of sound played because many may find it annoying. I actually miss that the sound plays everytime.

So its bugged and not a feature?

Further, wtf is up with this sneaky bird getting superclose to my ear to suddenly twitter in it? OUCH why is this bird so loud?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PWreset said:

I generally wondered and thought is was toned down. When I make 30 actions like building a wall, or sawing planks the sounds only appear very rarely. I though this was made to reduce the amount of sound played because many may find it annoying. I actually miss that the sound plays everytime.

So its bugged and not a feature?

Further, wtf is up with this sneaky bird getting superclose to my ear to suddenly twitter in it? OUCH why is this bird so loud?

That bird is the sound that your crop harvest tick has happen.   I changed the sound to a rooster.

52 minutes ago, razoreqx said:

That bird is the sound that your crop harvest tick has happen.   I changed the sound to a rooster.

yeah but has it to be that loud?