Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

[Glasshollow merchant listings]

Glasshollow Market 

- merchant listings - 

March 20 update: 

Glasshollow_Market.png

These are the goods currently available for purchase on the merchants at Glasshollow Market.

The lists are provided as a service to the vendors and shoppers here.

(Lists are expanded when necessary to reveal the text which has been 'renamed' onto the items for sale)

Images are current as of March 20:

[GALLERY]

Dragon Market: 

Spoiler

Lumpy Market: 

Spoiler

Lumpy Market

2_Lumpy_Market.jpg

Central Market: 

Spoiler

Central Market SW NW NE SE

West:

Spoiler

3a_SW_Central_Market.jpg

3b_NW_Central_Market.jpg

East:

Spoiler

3c_NE_Central_Market.jpg

3d_SE_Central_Market.jpg

Harbor Market: 

Spoiler

Fort Glasshold (bulk sales): 

Spoiler

Fort Glasshold

5_Fort_Glasshold.jpg

Edited by RockyBalboa
  • Like 2

On behalf of the Merchant owners : Thanks for the effort and free advertisement :D 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Milosanx said:

Can't see these .jpg's

After Milosanx's tip, I saw that the first 3 images were broken within the spoilers. After attempting to fix the post just now, I confirmed my suspicion that the issue is related to viewing the page with a mobile device; all was working correctly when I submitted the first post from my PC, but I was unable to see all images when checked again later on my phone.

I will work further to correct this soon.

Here are direct links:

Central Market - Dragon Market - Lumpy Market - Harbor Market

Edited by RockyBalboa

i would like scissors ql 89.71 W81 cod to Motly if possible thanks.. From central market....

5 hours ago, Motly said:

i would like scissors ql 89.71 W81 cod to Motly if possible thanks.. From central market....

I will check the merchant shortly and grab those scissors for you if they're still available. 

[23:58:05] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

[18:14:43] Merchant_Cheapy demands 6 silver coins to make the trade.
[18:14:46] The trade was successful.
[18:16:40] You drop a short bow.
[18:17:58] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Edited by RockyBalboa

I will soon create an updated set of Merchant Listings which will include some newly placed and restocked merchants, and also the new merchants which have begun to setup in the Canal Market section across the harbor. I will wait at least a few days before I capture screeshots in order to allow newly opened stalls to be filled with new goods, and to give sellers an opportunity to restock.

I will break the larger images into smaller sections, which I believe was the reason for the original images not loading on this thread. Direct links are provided.

[bump]

Be sure to restock your merchants and check for newly opened stall locations (or the canal section across the bridge).

After a few days, an updated set of merchant images will be uploaded. Don't miss out on this advertising for your wares!

4 iron horse shoes QL 90 woa 73-75-77-83 from central market cod to Motly :) 

1 hour ago, Motly said:

4 iron horse shoes QL 90 woa 73-75-77-83 from central market cod to Motly :) 

Unfortunately, it appears that those four horse shoes have sold from that merchant and have been been restocked with a set which is <90 in QL.

I also checked a few other merchants (including those which were selling enchanted shoes from the Dec1 images), but I was not able to spot another set of shoes that compare to the set that you requested.

I can suggest that the owner of that merchant may be able to sell to you directly:

[17:17:30] Merchant_Angel west enchanted is here selling items on behalf of Anneke.

I presume that Anneke could be contacted on this very thread; I believe that person has commented here recently.

Just now, RockyBalboa said:

Another stall has been vacated and another has been occupied, so there are still three available stalls in the main market.

In the past, it was sometimes necessary to remove an old and poorly stocked merchant from the stall (as the mayor can do so once a player has become inactive). With the completion of the newer Canal Market section across the short bridge in the harbor, the need for available stalls can be satisfied for a while. There was at least one instance, with merchant in need of removal that I did not (even for an extended period of time), when I was glad that I had allowed it to remain; the owner had returned from inactivity and had restocked with a good supply of very acceptable goods. If I remove a merchant, the owner loses both coin and item.

With the automatic dismissal of some very old and unused merchants by the system (which has only just now happened a few times in a matter of a few days), these obstructions can decide for themselves that it is time to depart without my even having to 'kick them out', which I would prefer not to have to do. While I would have to request that you make reasonable effort to maintain your merchant, you may feel at ease knowing that your shop will be secure would you need a leave of absence to tend your obligations in life.

Should the market reach capacity again, with the unlikely reason that we could not construct more stalls, then only the oldest and most poorly stocked merchants would be subject to dismissal after earnest attempts to contact the owner through papyrus letters and forum posts.

Glasshollow Market

[bump]

I expect to gather and upload the screenshots Sunday evening, giving everyone the weekend to make it out here if they haven't already.

~auction_timer_E1453089627.gif

The merchant listings have just been updated and are current as of right now. The images are under the spoilers in the first post, and there is a link to the gallery.