Sign in to follow this  
NESGamepro

Exodus Community Mhttps://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/135426-exodus-community-map/ap

The below are no more

Misty Harbour  x:2 y30

Maden Cordella Tabinaclle House x:2 y:31

Maden Cordella x:3 y:32

Skara Brae x5: y41

:(

• Like 1

[17:45:14] <Abortivora> [17:41:25] The settlement of Throat Of The World has just been founded by Abortivora.

x36 y18 Right in the center of the square

PfZJhyM.png

Edited by abortivora
  • Like 1

On 1/30/2017 at 6:58 PM, KalinMenajin said:

Aelia is at i22  (or x40, y21)

9E1LreB

Centrum Universi Farms is noted wrong on the map.

That's Aelia.

CUF is next to me on my west and is much smaller.

Edited by KalinMenajin
  • Like 1

Map updated to here.

The new map dumps on the interactive map now have Esert properly marked.

On 2/7/2017 at 0:44 AM, KalinMenajin said:

Centrum Universi Farms is noted wrong on the map.

That's Aelia.

CUF is next to me on my west and is much smaller.

That was submitted recently, even added a road for it. I'll change it when I get a better idea of the exact location of both deeds. My deed is close, I'll make a trip there to look around and update it in the next map update. That area was a huge mess last time I went through, that's why i didn't finish mapping the roads there.

the highway section you added just west of magic city is a lil crooked, its actually straight east-west

• Like 1

Yeah it wasn't lining up the way I thought it should, that's another spot I'm going to have to visit.

Hey, NESGamepro. Love the map. Very helpful!

By the way, is there a way you could possibly make a permanent note on the map at around x5, y18, that this section of mapdump road is blocked by a gate named 'Gate to OG' and there's no access to Gryphon Peak (because someone claimed the entire mountainside, including Sigil Summit)?

It would greatly help any other explorers to this server to not be fooled that they can go anywhere. Other mountain access roads should be checked as well, and see if they allow public access or not.

I know for a fact Dragon Point and Mount Tundra can be accessed.

Edited by Benie

tundra mtn is fairly big and not easy to deed the access, gryphon peak on the other hand is easy, and most likely deeded by the person who made the road, and you would never be able to access it, there are a few other gates on highways I have noticed though that deny access on mountains, but i think it is there business, now if the gates are not on deed you are welcome to catapult away ^_^ 

not much point though, as once you get through it, where you going to go?

All I ask, is to mark these areas as private property. So any future explorers won't be fooled.

I still feel claiming two large mountains and not letting anyone else go up there (except for friends and villagers) is a douche move. Explorers should be allowed to explore everywhere, and everything on a server. Everything (except deeds of course) should be accessible.

And that gate isn't on-deed that I know. But unlike this person, I have morals and I cannot do that (plus I don't have access to a catapult).

Edited by Benie

[19:31:53] The settlement of Banya has just been disbanded.

Listed on settlements on the site, but not on map. Just updating.

I hate when people do that too, but stuff like that is always in flux, it rarely lasts long and it's really hard to track. Deeds and roads are one thing, random gate 500 is another.

Is it obviously active? Catapulting/bashing is allowed so it's not a matter of morals, there could be a decaying treasure trove up there. Go stake that claim!

Magranon's Rest beside My deed is no more. My deed extends over it

Edited by abortivora

1 hour ago, abortivora said:

Magranon's Rest beside My deed is no more. My deed extends over it

I don't think so somehow....you're in my local right now and [04:29:15] This is within the village of Magranon's Rest.

• Like 6

I deeded here:  Y63I3BG.png  Name: New Mysatheas.

Edited by Elsa
  • Like 1

On 2017-02-25 at 8:08 PM, Elsa said:

I deeded here:  Y63I3BG.png  Name: New Mysatheas.

Never mind i disbanding it.. REgret that i found it lol

J21 Exo is Shagsville Farms

And you could put a Mailbox symbol at Shagsville J22

Edited by Shagsdeval
  • Like 1

Project Eggplant, AKA the Fire and Sand Alliance Esert Redesign Team are happy to announce that we have surface mined a canal linkup to the new Esert docks!

yxhGgXW.jpg?2

• Like 5

Hi!

X4, Y20 - - Kreimhildr, has a guard tower and a 96 mailbox ... it is a coastal deed, where used to be Madhill.

Mailbox is on the coast, whilst guard tower is a few tiles to east from coast line.

Edited by Jimbean
  • Like 1

x28, y3 is Palanthas, almost middle of the square, a bit to the north tho from the middle.

• Like 1