Sign in to follow this  
Lothens

The most active village in Deli is recruiting!

Hey there, Landsalar, located on D 18 in the in game map, is looking for new players and vets alike to join us out here in the central northern coastline, and have a bit of fun. We have a ton of empty space for you to have your own little shop/house on, and we basically have people from all over the world as villagers, there's always someone online, with around 15-18 active individual players that log in regularly.

Hit me up in-game, Lothens, or reply to this thread and we'll get you squared away. Also, we have an anti-Taki wall in place, so you'll be safe from him/her/it :D

Edited by Lothens

I'd have to vouch for this. Lothens has a massive plot of land that can take in a large amount of citizens. 

• Like 1

Yes, we have mason, carpenter, tailor, ship builder, farmers, leather worker... a "small" great village. We are near the sea. Don't be shy and contact us :D we like share news ideas :P

• Like 1

Can vouch for this village as a noob who was kindly taken in by this village on my first day. The village is full of helpful friendly people =)

• Like 2

Landsalar is disbanded since a piece of time but some parts are staying and i come back. I trying to rebuilt something nice, if somebody wanted to help me, you are welcome!!!

I stopped playing for a while and my account ended up getting deleted but im getting back today

Hey there, I was recommended by Stevelee, about joining your deed, as I was searching for an active and hopefully populated deed to be a member of. I've been playing off and on for about 2 years now, and have a bit of experience with most things, to some extent anyway, but what I really enjoy doing is imping stuff, preferably like blacksmithing, and carpentry, if interested in looking at my skill levels, they can be found here (just updated on my last logout): Fablecrafter

• Like 1

One must add Lothens went awol, so as cecci said, better to join the remaining villagers.

Wow you are so nice guys :o I'm touched by what you said.

Now it's no more Landsalar but Folkint. It's a small deed, with nice people and i made an alliance with Castlerose and Fehu. Fable, I'll contact you ;)

On 9/27/2016 at 7:54 AM, Mortisinmi said:

Wow you are so nice guys :o I'm touched by what you said.

Now it's no more Landsalar but Folkint. It's a small deed, with nice people and i made an alliance with Castlerose and Fehu. Fable, I'll contact you ;)

joined them about a week ago, very great group of people. :) Helpful and fun!  New player friendly!

• Like 2

I've been part of the village for about a week as well, and I'm really enjoying it here :)

• Like 2

My friends and I, 3 of us, would like to join. Any space left?

Hello , i just start playing this game again and i'm looking for a new village .

I was playing this game about 3 years ago so i'm not that newbie i know like 70% of this game :P

Sorry for bad english :D it's my second language .