Sign in to follow this  
Klon

Server is spawning new characters in middle of ocean

I am having a problem with new characters that my friends create spawning in the middle of the ocean.  What I have done is the following:

• I want my friends to spawn at my camp location, so I found the coordinates as a GM so I could specify the spawn location.
  • I unchecked the "Random Spawn Point" in the server settings, and specified my camp location.
  • Both times when my friends made new characters is spawned them in the middle of the ocean, if they /suicide they respawn in middle of the ocean again and it says "the currents work against you"
  • I thought I could use the Ebony Wand to summon them.  But when I activate the wand, and choose "summon" . . . the wand disappears and I go invisible.  Then I have to log out, make my GM power zero, then relog and go back to GM power 5 to reappear.
  • My server is using the Creative map.

A bit frustrating, you would think when you specify a spawn point that new players would spawn exactly there . . .

Any help appreciated.

Edited by Klon

Make kingdom starter deed. You have to check when forming a deed. To set as starter deed. Try that, it will work.

Make a normal deed and set it as starter town. Select which kingdom you want to make it starter town of. Remember that you should be the same kingdom that you set it for.

Make yourself of freedom isles and then set the deed as freedom starter town. 

1 hour ago, Duderino said:

Make a normal deed and set it as starter town. Select which kingdom you want to make it starter town of. Remember that you should be the same kingdom that you set it for.

Make yourself of freedom isles and then set the deed as freedom starter townm

If you already have a deed made, go through the resize procedure, while the GM character is a in the kingdom you want, freedom assumed if its a PvE server. One of the pages will have a tick box setting it to permanent,