Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

So Devs/Rolf, will you?

Will you take advantage of some of the awesome mods from WU and incorporate into WO?  Looks like a goldmine of great content is growing fast!  Also, when everyone gets used to all the WU mod enhancements, it might be tough to dump all those features and try playing WO, after WU.  Just a thought...

I think they said they'd be looking in to adding popular mods to the live environment, but can't be bothered to go look for a quote right now :)

• Like 1

Wurmhole, this game is equival with your nick. Y can ###### any ###### into, but hole is never full.

On 11/20/2015, 11:46:22, Jberg said:

I think they said they'd be looking in to adding popular mods to the live environment, but can't be bothered to go look for a quote right now :)

I think you are right... just giving them a nudge ;)  So much greatness coming out in WU.  Pretty much doing the happy dance every couple days, when reading the Mods section.  Hot items into BSBs.. stuff like that :)

• Like 1

I figured Rolf and Co would be paying attention to the mods coming out, especially on popular ones that seem workable in vanilla Wurm.

Edited by Klaa