Summerholt Market located directly beside Summerholt starter town to the west.

If you currently have a merchant outside the Summerholt starter town gates on the east side please consider moving him to the market area a few tiles away, this way we can get rid of the stalls and complete the overall area renovation.

Prime locations in the market area still available!  Current merchants are 37 plus two animal merchants (5 sp horses and 5sp bisons)

Market currently consists of its new church Fo, Vyn, Mag and Nahjo altars are in and ready for sermons..  Bulk sales area to sell your bricks, mortar, dirt etc are now available.

Now connected by a canal underneath giving access to the North Ocean of Xanadu and the South Ocean of Xanadu, that can prove helpful  on a bad windy day...

Thanks to our fantastic alliance members and continued support on progressing this project!

New Pictures coming soon!

Edited by SummerholtMarket
  • Like 10

They did a nice job on this, I moved my 2 merchants from the starter town gates to the market.

Good Luck with the Grand Opening.

• Like 2

Placed over 30 New Rare / Supreme Items on my merchants did some major price dropping as well.

Also, Lots of excellent spots still available come place a merchant. any spot will do they are all awesome.

• Like 1

Holy crap. Went and snooped on a trash acc. XD It's got plenty of a good start. Vendors should screencap their merch and post it in a spoiler from time to time. ;3

• Like 2

Fantastic day was had by all at he hatching killing and the Market was alive with visitors while they waited .

Vendors placed so far is 22 with many great spots still open.  The Community building was built and completed in time to  use a a temporary Inn for the hunt and the workshops and proper Inn and guest houses are still to be added.

Thank to those who placed merchants and the many people who made purchases today!  More updates with vendor lists and pics will soon be up and the Grand Opening event will be announced.

Happy Wurming :)

• Like 5

Added 3 additional Merchants they will be fully stocked in the next few days, Tools, Jewelry items, Furniture, Horse Gear, Rares, Weapons Etc...

I will be dropping alot 1-4s items down 70-90% off on Black Friday, After Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

Was there on a trasher and didn't see any merchants with Ebonaura banners, etc. Any chance they will be arriving anytime soon?

• Like 1

At this time we don't currently have any suppliers from there but we will work on your request.  Any interested party of Eb whoc an supply flags, banners, tall kingdom flags please get int ouch with me to offer your goods at our market.  

Happy Wurming!

• Like 3

Looks like we are up to 25 merchants. :)

5 speed horse merchant to be added this weekend!

NEW - Crafters Cafe building has been completed

Sermons to start at any time with Fo Mag Nahjo and Vyn conversions available 

NEW- Summerholt Market Boathouse for all your boating needs specializing in sailboats and rowboats to assist new players in getting around to explore.

Lots of room for merchants and bulk sellers, if you need anything special or have a idea you would like to throw at us just send a message or post here!

Happy Wurming!

• Like 3

Self-Serve horse pens have been filled at the market - Will update with merchant ad & the rest of my available stock soon, but for now this will work :ph34r: 

Pen Name Gender Age Color FF FM TB SB LM CM SL KS MH LD OA VU SW I CH FU SH SS Price Speed Mother Father
P1 Lilyhunting F Ado Brown   x   x x x                         30c 4 Sarajolly Gagestark
P2                                                    
P3 Rainwalt M Ado White   x   x x x   x                     30c 4 Bellahappy Hearttear
P4 Eclipsekiss M Young Gold   x   x x x                       x 30c 4 Eckerkia Echoiron
P5 Pearlstark F Young Brown   x   x x x                         30c 4 Zafirdog Gagestark
P6 Zafirdog F Old Grey   x   x x x                       x 25c 4 Null Swiftfantasy
P7                                                    
Edited by Aniceset
Updated Stock
  • Like 6

New Merchants Have Arrived!

Welcome to Amish Paradise ! They now have a self serve merchant at the market for all your 4-5 speed horses open 24/7.

Also welcome the new merchants from KittyBerg Trading Co.  nice to have you here at the market.

Happy Wurming!

• Like 4

For whatever reason.. I cannot properly edit the above post. Here is the updated version of my merchant ad

Amish Paradise Stables

qpsTcGw.jpg

Edited by Aniceset
  • Like 2

JK amd MR merchants fully stocked offering

Banners

Flags

Tall Banners

Guard Towers

and JK and MR wagons available!

• Like 1

Many great vendors have joined us ( and spots still open) in 2015 and so many new things to come for the market and Summerholt area in 2016.

New things:

Canal that connects Summerholt Market to the North Ocean and East Ocean (almost complete) with underground parking and an access up to market from canal.

New Guest Houses coming soon

The Summerholt Market Tower (will be a sight to see)

In between Summerholt and Summerholt market the new public sprouting park

An extensive redesign of the Summerholt area public docks.

Bell Tower Bay in the upcoming year to have its very own canal direct to the Whitefay inlet

So many new and exciting projects to come in 2016 and we wish all of you a very Happy New Year and all the best for 2016!

Happy Wurming from

The Summerholt Community Alliance

Mistvengery (Snarkin) Founder

Edited by SummerholtMarket
  • Like 1

5 Speed Bisons are now in Stock at the Market.  On the West side stalls.  

Vendor is Bison n things.  

there is also a rare fine fishing rod and rare small barrel.

• Like 1

After checking all of Xanadu for a good starting location, I saw every market out there. This one in my opinion by far is the best one, the look and layout of it is so clean and well placed. It's the main reason I stayed in this part of the map. Great Job on the market.

• Like 2

I've been away too long... Getting excited to return to the area and see these great things!

• Like 3

i come to check it out too :D   no 2.  market after no1. glasshollow in wurm right now :P   i just pop out my merchant for luck

• Like 2

New merchants added up to 37 with two animal merchants as well!  Stop by and visit us today.

• Like 2

good sales here after 2 months having merchants there :D

• Like 2

Updated my stock on Horse merchant and weapon and wurm gifts merchants.....come shopping at Summerholt!

• Like 1