Sign in to follow this  
Aldur

Wurm Assistant for Wurm Unlimited

[21:08:47] > Info > GrangerFeature > smile cond: You smile at the old Rockymountain.
[21:08:47] > Info > GrangerFeature > attempting to start processing creature due to line: You smile at the old Rockymountain.
[21:08:47] > Info > GrangerFeature > extracting object name
[21:08:47] > Info > GrangerFeature > object assumed to be a creature
[21:08:47] > Info > GrangerFeature > processing creature cancelled, AH skill or server group unknown for player Superfly (skill:  ; server: Name: :::+++---LANDS OF  NORHAVEN 2---+++:::, WebStatsUrl: , ServerGroup: SERVERSCOPED::::+++---LANDS OF  NORHAVEN 2---+++:::

Any Ideas?

[21:08:47] > Info > GrangerFeature > smile cond: You smile at the old Rockymountain.
[21:08:47] > Info > GrangerFeature > attempting to start processing creature due to line: You smile at the old Rockymountain.
[21:08:47] > Info > GrangerFeature > processing creature cancelled, AH skill or server group unknown for player Superfly (skill:  ; server: Name: :::+++---LANDS OF  NORHAVEN 2---+++:::, WebStatsUrl: , ServerGroup: SERVERSCOPED::::+++---LANDS OF  NORHAVEN 2---+++:::

Any Ideas?

Any Ideas?

Any Ideas?

Any Ideas?

Any way you can add the option to choose where the data files are located?  I would just rather not have to sync %localappdata%\AldursLab\WurmAssistantData and keep the database in the same folder as \WurmOnline\WurmAssistant.  Easier sync, backup and management since WurmOnline is portable already.

Hi nicedreams, when launching WA, you can check "use relative data directory". This will put all data in the same root folder as the launcher. Should be fine to put entire launcher in the WurmOnline directory.

I was reading about the "use relative data directory" in previous posts, but I can't find that option.  I've looked about everywhere so I must be over looking it somewhere.

Where exactly is this option?  I've been through all the Options and don't see it.

I deleted all the data in %localappdata%\AldursLab\WurmAssistantData and relaunched WA thinking option only comes after first database initialization, but still not seeing it.  Watch the option be in the middle of the screen and I'm not seeing it.  :P

Great program by the way.  Thanks for making it.

Edited by nicedreams

It's an option on the launcher screen. Perhaps you start WA directly or with a .bat?

Here it is:

w7g33eo.png

Note that if you use .bat or shortcut, you can use cmd line argument:
-relativedatadir

I was using the batch file.  That's why I was missing it.  Thanks a lot.

Edited by nicedreams

How do I get the batch file to use the Relative Directory?  Only works if I keep using the launcher.  Use the batch file and goes back to localappdata.  It's okay if can't and I'll change how I launch program from now on if not possible.

You just need to edit the bat and add another argument there:
-relativedatadir

Eg:

cd /d %0\
start AldursLab.WurmAssistant.Launcher.exe -BuildCode stable-win -WurmUnlimited -RelativeDataDir

And you're welcome. :) Glad to help.

Edited by Elsa

I have a question on Granger how do you turn off auto coloring? when i add a horse to the list it auto adds the color of it, i am using a animal mod, so it messes up what i am doing lol i have to go and look for that horse to fix the colors.

Also, how do you add in custom traits?

Edited by Luka

Hi Luka. I'll have to add such option. Should be easy. :)

Hi Aldur. Thank you so much for this wonderful program.  I would like to export my Horse list to a spreadsheet, the only option i get is xml which I cant even begin to figure out. Is there something I am missing? 

I don't think I've made any other option for export. Xml can be loaded into excel, but not sure how much work it is to set up.

Do you want me to add a csv export? If so, please describe how should layout look and how should traits be visible, same as in app grid?

1 minute ago, Aldur said:

I don't think I've made any other option for export. Xml can be loaded into excel, but not sure how much work it is to set up.

Do you want me to add a csv export? If so, please describe how should layout look and how should traits be visible, same as in app grid?

a .csv would be perfect.   I would just like to be able to get a speadsheet of alost exactly what I see on the screen. I have tried and tried to put the xml file into a spreadsheet and it will not work, I have also tried a zillion online converters.  Thank you for answering. 

On 5/1/2018 at 6:03 AM, Luka said:

I have a question on Granger how do you turn off auto coloring? when i add a horse to the list it auto adds the color of it, i am using a animal mod, so it messes up what i am doing lol i have to go and look for that horse to fix the colors.

Also, how do you add in custom traits?

I have added an option to granger settings to disable updating colors on SmileXamine.

On 5/22/2018 at 1:41 PM, Lolabelle said:

Hi Aldur. Thank you so much for this wonderful program.  I would like to export my Horse list to a spreadsheet, the only option i get is xml which I cant even begin to figure out. Is there something I am missing? 

CSV export is ready, added to the same window as import/export xml.

Not all columns from Granger grid are there, because some are computed and I'd have to do a major change to get access to them in exporter. But if you need any of those, let me know and I'll see what can be done.

Thank you so much for doing this. I think right now it is exactly what I needed.  

ok, i haven't used WA in a long time, pretty sure i have the correct version, but when i click the windows version button for WU, i get this message:

01/28/2019 12:24:03 > Local version is: None
01/28/2019 12:24:03 > Obtaining latest version for build stable-win
01/28/2019 12:24:03 > Launcher failed to check latest WA version of build stable-win. Error: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.
01/28/2019 12:24:04 > Wurm Assistant Launcher has encountered an error: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.

i paused my av, tried running under admin and still no soup...

any help would be appreciated.

Hmm, please try redownloading launcher itself. I've put couple updates to it over some time.