Sign in to follow this  
Andromas

Stonwall Quest: The Seat of Fo

At the peak of Wolf Mountain sits a shrine to Fo, tended by an old hermit (Samordan). In recent time a light was seen from down below at Stonewall. When asked the hermit explained that he was visited by a spirit of Fo. The spirit told him "I give this shrine a gift, Stone Claw(76ql Pickaxe). Guard over it until the rightful owner comes to claim it."

Edited by Andromas
  • Like 3

I love this so much. Once I have Deliverance fully mapped, I gotta come adventure the lands of Exodus. I have a few friends in that direction as well. ^_^

Thanks to Aranarth. I must warn that while this quest is for the newer arrivals to Exodus it is a quest fraught with many many dangers. The Last Inn in Stonewall welcomes all so it is a good place to stay while you prepare for your final journey up Wolf mountain. The Guards are probably your best defense before you head out of Stonewall up the Southern Pass. It is a steep road so running back to Stonewall might sometimes be your better option depending on what you encounter on the road. The Hermit has a safe haven for you once you reach the top where you have access to free food and a bed to lay your weary head.

• Like 1

All hail the hero who climbed the heights of wolf mountain to claim the gift from Fo. This quest is now complete :( time to think of new ones.