Sign in to follow this  
Moonpoppy

Albion Online - Beta Access

Forgive me if this has already been posted... 

I've been playing Albion Online with a few friends from Wurm and found it to be quite good!... Infact personally I think its great!

Myself and the Guild I am part of have been testing the game out ready for Beta next month (mid November), to gain access to beta all you need to do is pre-purchase and you'll be able to play!

Albion Online

If anyone is interested in knowing what the games about or how it works... feel free to PM me!

In summary:

It's a cartoony styled game from a Bird's-Eye view aspect. It is classed as Sandbox with multiple zones where you and your guild can build a base.

PvP is a big element if standard roaming and structure GvG fights. Also PvE with dungeons and zone bosses.

Gather, craft and build :)

If you're interested let me know!

• Like 1

Can we close this thread these forums shouldn't be used to promote other games other than CC made games and info.

actually this is woodscraps your allowed to post it in here,  if ya check other threads same thing is done :-P

Can we close this thread these forums shouldn't be used to promote other games other than CC made games and info.

Always one smart guy...

"Its the bit that's left! Non-Wurmian stuff like other games, movies, the weather, or what you had for breakfast." - Woodscraps slogan.

...It's actually good to promote other games, Infact, go to any gaming forum....They All promote others.

This one looks pretty interesting OP, i'm gonna take a peak :D

Oh only 99,99 for beta acces.

Edited by Edge

Oh only 99,99 for beta acces.

Little more information, just in-case you were wondering about the Beta Access and price...

Its all in Dollar's so for the £ and Euro it is cheaper... Also the access for each pack works out below:

- 23 November: Legendary Founders

- 24 November: Epic Founders

- 25 November: Veteran Founders

Veteran is only $29.99.

If anyone is interested let me know... Referrals will allow us both to gain extra in-game gold (found this out today)!

Dont want to start playing it when there still be wipes. But seems interesting!

Eh I'm tired of these pay to test our games models that every game has taken lately.. you usually end up regretting the decision as soon as the game is released.. not to mention most of them are free at launch anyway so paying.. to play an unfinished game that is intended to be free when it's actually done.. I won't say I haven't done it before.. but after once or twice you begin to notice a pattern and come to realize most of these games end up being junk or simply close down due to low demand and greedy devs.