We also have a fun Halloween event planned as well.  Now is a great time to join up and see all the events going on!

Slaying of The vernable blue dragon hatchling

Today at 8pm UTC - Make sure you don't miss it.

On 13.10.2016 at 8:06 PM, Sklo:D said:

Don't miss out on our next slaying event this weekend, win your own blue drake set by joining the fight: http://sklotopolis.freeforums.net/thread/1267/community-event-blue-drake-slaying

BIf11zq.jpg

P.S. Sklotopolis is celebrating the first birthday with a big event and an impalong in the end of October: http://sklotopolis.freeforums.net/thread/1268/sklotopolis-anniversary

An awesome turnout to the blue drake slaying earlier today.  We had 110 people online (including few alts of course) which was an awesome show of support towards Sklo.  I want to thank everyone who came to join us in this event.  I'll post some screenshots later.  Congrats to the winners of the 6 blue drake sets and additional loot.  Hope to see everyone at the next one!

We had 110 accounts online at the time around the slaying, new record! Such events really get interesting with so many people showing up. Thanks to all of you, there was not even one problem during the event, all went 100% smooth which isn't self-evident at such high player counts. Well done all of you, congrats to the winners. Here are some pictures :) (C) Wreck

bd55bfc554.jpg

eb15d664d8.jpg

4080c2acd8.jpg

• Like 2

Did you know?

On Sklotopolis there is no skill loss on death.

Also you can't drown from swimming too far on Sklotopolis, because drowning is completly removed on our server.

• Like 2

Sklotopolis on Niarja!

Sklotopolis is now officialy the first WU server that got added to the Niarja tracker!

Ceck it out: https://niarja.com/servers/sklotopolis

special thanks to Chakron and Esroh for making this possible :) 

Edited by Engineer
  • Like 4

Thank You!

Thanks for 19,000 views on this forum thread :)... Join us today and find out why we are so successful.

Edited by Sklo:D

Hunger Games - Happy Birthday Sklotopolis

Celebrating the first birthday of Sklotopolis. Our Head GM Engineer put up a Hunger Games styled PVP event with lots of amazing fights happening in the last hours and there are still some fights going on.

a14Z4W4.jpg

QAAqbC2.jpg

LiAdrzQ.jpg

Edited by Sklo:D

More Pictures of the Hunger Games

With lightnings on player deaths of course :) 

r9QyjCt.jpg

nd7oD0f.jpg

kYZROCH.jpg

IIIzXpM.jpg

KOByWcs.jpg

That was so much fun ^^ And with 4 hours this was by far the longest lasting event we had so far. 

My favorite screenshot: (Mcwidowmaker getting ambushed by 3 people while trying to backstab them - RIP :D)

hsOiDOd.jpg

Edited by Engineer

Update

• Updated to official WU update 1.1.2.3
  • You can now mail unfinished items
  • You can now mail almost every takeable item
  • There is now a little welcome message on login
  • The timer on destroying floors has been fixed
  • Added horse eggs to the game
  • New players will now start with 2 horse eggs
  • New players will now receive facts about the server every few minutes to their screen
  • The new player welcome messages have been improved
  • Uniques will now drop 3 tomes with 1 charge instead of 1 tome with 3 charges
  • A lot custom horse names have been added to the game
  • Our boat speed mod has been improved and bugs have been addressed and fixed
  • Changed the dragon loot system a bit, more coming soon
  • Animals will not unhitch when they become older
  • Animals will not unhitch when they are not tamed anymore
  • Animals will not attack while hitched

• Like 1

Fall Impalong 2016

Don't forget to join our Fall Impalong on November 4th, 5th and 6th. It's gonna be a fun weekend with many minigames :D

Our castle is ready - thanks to Tomservo, Elfin and all the others that donated items and helped building this huge thing.

A few pictures:

Spoiler

hsKPp4U.jpg

mD7GLMH.jpg

qtSBBYH.jpg

Edited by Engineer
  • Like 2

what are "horse eggs"?    :blink:

and i have another question: if i die..... will i loose my newbie-items? that is something i hate on the normal wurm server.....

edit: when i click on your homepage-link then it isnt there! are you working on your homepage by any chance?

Edited by Chikiza

1 minute ago, Chikiza said:

what are "horse eggs"?    :blink:

and i have another question: if i die..... will i loose my newbie-items? that is something i hate on the normal wurm server.....

Eggs which are hatching horses for free :) So no need to search horses far away from the spawn town. Horses usually aren't very common near spawn towns...

No, almost all newbies items will stay in the case you die. Only some special items will be lost, but no need to worry in the first days we offer corpse recovery and other GM help to get you started without any frustration. Write a /support ticket and one of our GMs will assist you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sklo:D said:

Eggs which are hatching horses for free :) So no need to search horses far away from the spawn town.

Great idea! Very nice feature to give new players 2 of these "horse eggs" when they first enter the server. Really creative thinking there, which will make new players first Sklotopolis experiences much more enjoyable with the ease of getting around the server faster to explore the areas available to them. Among the *many* progressive features which I think make this server an excellent one for those who want a faster and more convenient playstyle than WO. With more QoL things added frequently such as the other listed improvements above.

=Ayes=

hahahahah.... these horse eggs are just funny! me has a picture-cinema in the brain now about sitting on the eggs and try to hatch them with my warmth body!!!   :lol:

ah, that is good that i will not lose the common newbie items! hmmm.... i should try your server out then. if i see it correct i have to register first, right?  ^_^

Yeah horse eggs are funny.

No registration needed, just join our Server which can be found via the server Browser :) We hope you enjoy your time on Sklotopolis. Have fun.

Fallimpalong

Today theFallimpalong started at the new Impalong castle at Concrete Jungle which is only a few tiles south of Haven. Make sure to visit the Impalong and get your gear imped up to a nice QL. There also will be a lot games at different times.

You can find more information about the event in our forum thread:

http://sklotopolis.freeforums.net/thread/1289/fall-impalong-november-games-prizes

aQ6xwVc.jpg

ide4XDg.jpg

dgDbViR.jpg

Day 1 of the Impalong:

starting to get a bit crowded in here ^^

dXL8WVx.jpg

BTW.: We have a mining competition/event TODAY in around 1 hour at 20:00 UTC !

Edited by Engineer
  • Like 1

Day 2 of the Impalong:

Events: Today we have two amazing events! First we start at 20:00 UTC with an archery contest and after that we head out to Dunkelwald for some Maze fun ;)

xs2EVdt.jpg

We even have an own mascot now named "Frosty" :D

SPc0Zo3.jpg

Edited by Engineer
  • Like 1

that was an eventful and fun weekend XD

Here are a few screens of the boat race/marathon:

A2B7g9G.jpg

2eLnbdg.jpg

k9PrUoH.jpg

• Like 1

Website is back

Our website is up and running again after the maintenance of our provider.