Sign in to follow this  
CitadelServers

Rentable Wurm Dedicated Game Server Hosting at CitadelServers.com

18 hours ago, Tipsy said:

Has any one got a list of all the working mods......

because I am having so much trouble at ping perfect that I am ready to quite every thing....

damn PTSD.....

All third party mods, if updated would be likely be posted in this forum with a download link to upload, if you are with us we would be happy to help point you in the right direction

9 hours ago, Pingperfect said:

This has been resolved for you, one of the mods you had was causing the problem.

thankyou very much.....and then I screwed it up again trying to get some wands.....by trying to reload the modifies wurmitems.sgl file.....

what a ding bat.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CitadelServers said:

All third party mods, if updated would be likely be posted in this forum with a download link to upload, if you are with us we would be happy to help point you in the right direction

I will be staying with Ping Perfect......I was with you and am still waiting for a refund of "any" funds left".....unfortunately maybe I havnt done done something right or not filled in a certain ticket .........I am going to check this ..

Here is what I got from these thieves when I asked for a refund of the balance.

Citadel Servers

Hi Laurie,

We only do account credits, credits can then be used to purchase services or pay for other services with us.

https://www.citadelservers.com/en-gb/terms-of-service
15.6 When cancelling a service with us, if you have used paypal as the method of payment you must cancel the subscription in your paypal account, Citadel Servers cannot do this for you. Failure to do so will result in the subscription continuing and all overpayments will be assigned as credit to your account. Overpayments are not refundable via merchant gateways and can be used to purchase services with us.

Best Regards,

-Eric H
-Technical Support Operative
www.CitadelServers.com

----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #117122
Subject: closing of account [MERGED]
Ticket URL: https://www.citadelservers.com/client/viewticket.php?tid=117122&c=wgTGVBYq
----------------------------------------------

visit our website | log in to your account | get support 
Copyright © Citadel Servers, All rights reserved.

How the hell am I going to be able to use these co called credits....when they dont have anything I want.

to start with to much trouble and to many hassles.

apart from that I cannot trust them.... 

As far as I am concerned they have designed it like that just so the unhappy/dissatisfied clients LOOSE OUT when they cancel their accounts.

Use pingperfect or gtxgaming before these guys, they take days to answer support tickets and don't care for their customers at all, I personally went to pingperfect and I don't think any of my support tickets have taken more then 20 minutes for them to get back to me, most have been answered in 5 minutes or less.

• Like 1

Whats happen? All 3 game-servers down including the ts3 server

I was very reluctant to switch to Pingperfect, in case it didn't resolve the problems. But now that I've experienced what it's like to have a server host who RESPONDS to tickets, who is helpful and polite, I really wish I'd switched over long, long before I did.  I hadn't wanted to be disloyal to Citadel, my first server host ever, but...they really didn't treat me like I had any value to them at all, whereas Pingperfect always treats me like I matter.  Just sayin'.

• Like 1

After some restarts on all servers and a downtime for near 30 minutes, all servers are running. The ts3 server was starting after 3 minutes downtime.

I asked Citadel whats happen and got the answer "Your servers are online, i checked this on steam", thanks i know this because myself has worked on it to start them, but this is not the answer why alle servers crashed at the same second.

I will stay on citadel because i have less problems here, one in 3 months or more.
I am annoyed only that I get no correct answers, and which I get, I get much too late.

Edited by Eject

Tongiht again

Server uptime: 79200 seconds. Unanswered questions:0
[03:03:27 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Server: 
Wurm Server Shutdown hook is running

All servers shutting down without a restart, two of mine, one from a girlfriend and the ts3 server... all on the same machine, same ip

I am curious what they will tell me again, its now on me to look if there servers are running and restart them, but there is no always the time if i am at real work.

I will restart the servers now and will write a ticket, anytime...tomorrow or at monday, i will get a an answer with the comment "hey whats up? i see on steam, your servers are running..."

Well we have left CS. Being a good customer we were always a month ahead in payment, but the service was terrible and well we canceled and found a place that gives the service they promote. WARNING, Citadel Servers  DOES not refund. $50 USD sitting there. Wonder how many others have had this happen. Never have ever had a business not refund. I have been renting servers since 2004 for various games, this is the first server host to refund money. 

Looking for server host? You may want to think twice before using this company

I know now, there was a wrong process that result in a servercrash, i believe that was on hetzner site (where my servers are hosted).

Because your refund problem... i never had problems with the invoices/refunds or anythink like that, they also helped me with false payments i made.

My one and only problem is the long waiting time for an answer from the support or if new supporters give me the wrong answer instead of moving the ticket to a other supporter the knows about wurm. Thats all, just the waiting time.....the most people are nice and helpful

Eject

You know when you read the reviews and they show those all those positive service this and that messages. Well CS, ya no comment but I can say that Pingperfect lives up to the reviews and man are they fast. Sent a ticket in today and in less then five min, it was more like 3 min, ticket was answered and server was up! 

No idea why all my servers are down again...status "unknown", i am still running on 1.3.1.3

hardwareproblem solved

Edited by Eject

Wonderfull Citadel

Now in 15 mins 3 supporter answering all tickets and solve problems, that was realy cool *top*

That should be always ;)

Thanks for helping

I was looking forward to early.

Is no one sitting at the computer and working with the ticketsystem?

Do not your employees appear at the workplace? Why do I have to wait more than a day for an answer again?

Add:

Last update from my statslist and all 3 maps ---> 11 May 2017

Edited by Eject

This is why I read through all the posts on a topic like this.  Sounds like they went from good to practically worthless as a provider...

Terrible customer service, 2-3 days for a response from "tech support" what a joke. Glitchy server node that shuts down and crashes randomly, un-refundable service fees even if it is their own error. Very rude and non-helpful staff (unless you're thinking about renting from them - then they are pleasant as pie).

Wish I had read the reviews here before wasting my money.

• Like 2