Sign in to follow this  
CitadelServers

Rentable Wurm Dedicated Game Server Hosting at CitadelServers.com

Wurm_unlimited_25pc.png

Citadel Servers is now offering Wurm Unlimited hosting! Host unlimited players on your server, only pay for the resources you use! We offer unlimited Player servers throughout Europe, USA and Canada starting at an affordable price of $6.75 | £4.50 | €6.03 per month. No Sqlite editing required, all settings are done through our control panel.

Order for a year and get 10% off your order!

Click here to Order Your Server

Our Locations:
USA
New York, Nevada , Kansas, Vermont, Texas, Washington, Florida
Canada
Montreal
Europe
United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands

us.gif | fr.gif | ca.gif | gb.gif | it.gif | de.gif | nl.gif

Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Game Server Features:

• Instant Setup ( Get playing in minutes!)
  • Configure and manage your server via our Control panel without editing sqlite files
  • Feature full and integrated Wurm solution to edit server options straight from our control panel.
  • Full Root access via our File Manager and full FTP access.
  • Easily accessible configuration files and log files.
  • Fully Moddable servers, define\create your world the way you want!
  • Web Console, view the activity on your server
  • Steam Update button, update your server with one click or schedule a recurring\onetime update.
  • Unlimited Players, set the player count you want.
  • Password your server straight from the control panel, no hassle or fuss.
  • No Branding, Your server, Your way.
  • Start/Stop/Reinstall your server at a click of a button.
  • Fast & Friendly Support via a ticket system.
  • Tutorials and articles in our Wurm Knowledgebase.
  • Database, World and Configuration Backups.
  • Custom Map and gamemode support.
  • One Click Install Mod Loader
  • One Click Install Map Viewer

Wurm-e1442405005822-659x163.jpg

With all of our dedicated servers running ECC high frequency Ram with Intel Professional grade Xeon Servers, your server performance should never be a concern. All servers are connected to atleast a 1Gbps uplink to achieve low latency.

All the staff at Citadel Servers are willing to help and support you if you have questions or something stops working. Buy your server now with near instant set-up! If you have any questions before purchasing contact us at CitadelServers.com

Click here to Order Your Server

Citadel Servers Team
https://www.citadelservers.com

Edited by CitadelServers
  • Like 4

After trying the server out with friends...

Review:

Great server setup, awesome pricing. Support is always there every time I continue to ask silly questions and they continue to add to the control with new tools they create.

Very happy i chose to give them a try. Highly recommended  :D  Going to be looking into a second one soon

Edited by Baid
  • Like 2

Very happy with CS's service. Their support went a long way to help me out and there aren't any issues with lag.

• Like 1

We have just updated our Wurm configuration to include our 0.1 version of our Player Editor in our Control Panel,

you can now set the GM power level for any player on your server without any sqlite editing.

citadel-servers-wurm-player-editor-v01.p

It currently is only used for setting the GM function of players and it will print out all current GM players and their power level but we plan to add more features soon

The only problem currently is with wurm and it doesnt spawn the ebony wand half the time so you have to open the file in a viewer and change some ids around.

but other than thats it works thanks :)

The only problem currently is with wurm and it doesnt spawn the ebony wand half the time so you have to open the file in a viewer and change some ids around.

but other than thats it works thanks :)

You now get your wands in version 0.2 that's now live, we also added support for custom map names

Edited by CitadelServers

I rented a Wurm server from them. Fast efficient service and very knowledgeable.....saved me from a migraine of SQLite and FTTP nightmares that the competition uses for their Wurm hosting.

Dingo Dog

• Like 2

is there a link to this knowledgebase?

Um how long has this place been in business?

Is this an actual brick and mortar place or just a middle man?

Edited by Uberknot

is there a link to this knowledgebase?

Hello, only our clients have access to our knowledgebase.

Um how long has this place been in business?

Is this an actual brick and mortar place or just a middle man?

As @Palgolak rightfully stated, we have been trading since 2013, we host all our gameservers ourselves, we do not resell. Our staff are both north american and European providing 24/7 coverage, 7 days a week. We also have live sales and 1st line support chat avaliable 7 days a week, although times vary, typical avaliablity is 16 hours monday-friday. If you have any questions, feel free to come talk to one of our agents or open a sales ticket.

Sounds good, maybe i will come with my "Nekropolis" if you have servers in europe too

Sounds good, maybe i will come with my "Nekropolis" if you have servers in europe too

We have the following locations in Europe: Italy, France, Germany and the United Kingdom.

Edited by CitadelServers

Can not express how impressed I have been with Citadel Servers. They go above and beyond when it comes to their service and support. Live chat support, easy server set-up, great prices and options. Highly recommended! :D

I ordered a server 2 days ago, it got setup within a few minutes after i paid, went to see the control panel with the options and it's all there, could edit every server setting! i tried bluefang before this and it was terrible, support didnt help and editing sqlite files is literally the worst thing, would highly recommend Citadel Servers, especially their support who helped me out when i wanted to use a custom map

Awesome group to deal with, Helped me through changing my personally hosted server to there dedicated server. Walked me through file transfers etc and stayed with me till it was running right. Amazing experience with these guys.

Hey there! Is it possible to run a server with you guys using the modloader in this thread? http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/133085-alpha-single-player-priest-mod-mod-loader/

Just wondering since it requires a different .jar file to launch.

Hello! Yes, we have added support for custom Jar files and the Modloader, you can install this on your server and use the custom commandline we have for this mod to run. We will soon be adding a automated instant install option to download the latest version of this mod everytime with one click too!

• Like 3

Is there an option to run custom command line parameteres for the launcher? IE: adminpwd that shipped with this mornings patch? I'm close to switching over from a competitor as they seem to be lacking behind quite a bit currently and its frustrating.

I currently have a server with bluefang as well as two servers with CitadelServers. I can safely tell you both hosts are great! However Citadel has done a great job supporting the game and adding new features to there GUI's as well as being very helpful with resolving issues as well addressing tickets. I have had one server go down and we couldn't figure out what the problem was so they had me create a backup of the database and we uploaded to a new server all in all it took 15 minutes and was very easy. So far they are for sure leading the competition in server options as well as performance. Highly recommend you give them a chance if you are looking for a server.

Is there an option to run custom command line parameteres for the launcher? IE: adminpwd that shipped with this mornings patch? I'm close to switching over from a competitor as they seem to be lacking behind quite a bit currently and its frustrating.

Yes, there is! We have updated our configuration to support this new option

Guys, I have to say, I didn't want to start a server because I was intimidated by needing all the files in place and having to deal with setting it up, but my goodness. . . Citadel has it all ready to go. Literally, you sign up, choose the size of server you think you might need, pay the money, and within a minute, quite literally, your server is running. 

I also must say that the level of customer service is phenomenal. They have responded within minutes to every single one of my questions, even those that are game related, not necessarily server related. These guys are fantastic and I can't imagine there being a better hosting company out there. . . seriously. It's just that seamless and dummy-proof. Yes, I'm a dummy, and I'm managing a server. lol. 

Anyway, I wanted to give them a shout-out because they're pretty awesome. 

Granted, I have never hosted anywhere else, but I don't think I'll ever need to if they keep up the way they're going now. 

**edit**

I forgot to add. . . James A is the one that helped me figure out what I needed and helped baby-step me through the entire process via chat. So if you get James A as your set up guy, tell him Tim said hey! :)

And to Citadel - James is a phenomenal asset for your company, so treat him right or fear the wrath of my Mag priest. Tis true. 

Edited by Necromateur