ago

[RELEASED] Server mod loader + priest + crops + seasons + server packs + bag of holding

Just now, ausimus said:

check your properties make sure addresses aren't commented out, Internal ip should be your router ip, external ip should be your WAN ip.

Just got it working, Thanks!!

6 hours ago, Iberis said:

@ozmods, how many mods are you running and which ones? It looks like you have alot.

Spoiler

mods.jpg

not sure if this helps

On 3/19/2017 at 3:37 AM, Eject said:

i think i found the problem in serverpacks.properties i miss the line

serverPacks=necropolis.jar

i will test it now, no idea why the line disapears lol.....ah yes, uploaded the new modversion ^^

Eject

edit: yes! that was it =)))

In trying to add custom map to server: 

Problem:

setup just like above, client downloads pack, but then i get 

ZipException: error in opening zip file

Do I need to make the servername.jar file some special way??  Ive just created a .jar file using winrar?

Thanks

What is the trick to make the hitching post look like a hitching post, rather than just like the mystery burlap bag?

Hello there

Is it possible to change the load/connect picture with serverpacks?

I just like to put on the original graphic a little logo from my server in any corner.

If yes, how can i do this?

question 2 is, how can i do this at the same way with other graphics (not ingamemaps, i know how they are working), like tilegraphics and tell the client, please use this for dirt or use this for any other ingame graphic.

Eject

Edited by Eject

1) Don't think so, that image is loaded before the connection is even made, so it's too early.

2) You need to add mappings for your new textures to mappings.txt, see the vanilla mappings.txt for the exact names and look for "img.texture.terrain."

Hello and thanks for the quick reply bdew ;)

Where can i find the mappings.txt that you mean in the serverfiles?

Eject

Edited by Eject

It's not in server files, it's on the client. look in packs folder there is graphics.jar and in it the mappings.txt.

OH, i like to send the files with serverpacks to the client, samel like with the ingame map

Is there no way?

Eject

You put the files in your serverpack and add mappings to them to your mappings.txt (you should already have one if you use a custom map, or make an empty file) and it will override the mappings on the client when loaded.

ah very cool, and yes i have one ^^ i dont know that that will also overwrite the other graphics, i will try that

i thank you very much for your tipp bdew

i wish you a nice weekend and happy wurming

Eject

@bdew

This would be enough in my actual mappings.txt if i add a folder called "tiles" in my necroplis.jar with the graphic in it??

map.necropolis = maps/necropolis1.png
img.texture.terrain.dirt = tiles/dirt.dds

Eject

the mod loader doesn't work with the latest update. here is my log.;

Spoiler

[09:09:57 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: ModLoader version v0.24-8d9c668
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\action.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\action\action.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\BetterGamemasters.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\BetterGamemasters\BetterGamemasters.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Mod BetterGamemasters loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.BetterGamemasters during phase load
[09:09:58 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Mod BetterGamemasters loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.BetterGamemasters$1 during phase load
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\bigcontainersBAEAmod.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\bigcontainersBAEAmod\bigcontainersBAEAmod.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\biggerhousesmod.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\biggerhousesmod\BiggerHousesMod.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\bulktransportmod.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\bulktransportmod\bulktransportmod.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\cropmod.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\cropmod\cropmod.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\digtoground.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\digtoground\digtoground.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\DisableFogSpider.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\DisableFogSpider\DisableFogSpider.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\DoubleBulkCapacity.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\DoubleBulkCapacity\DoubleBulkCapacity.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Mod DoubleBulkCapacity loaded server class com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.DoubleBulkCapacity during phase load
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\ebonywandmod.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\ebonywandmod\ebonywandmod.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\harvesthelper.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\harvesthelper\harvesthelper.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\morecraftables.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\morecraftables\MoreCraftables.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\movetocenter.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\movetocenter\movetocenter.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Loading mods\wurminianpacifistmod.properties
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: Classpath: [mods\wurminianpacifistmod\wurminianpacifistmod.jar]
[09:09:58 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.BetterGamemasters: No carry weight limit: true for MGMT powers 1 and above.
[09:09:58 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.BetterGamemasters: Not slowed by inventory weight: true for MGMT powers 1 and above.
[09:09:58 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.BetterGamemasters: No damage on GM owned items: true for MGMT powers 1 and above.
[09:09:58 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.BetterGamemasters: No Floor building requirements: true for MGMT powers 2 and above.
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.cropmod.CropMod: disableWeeds: true
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.cropmod.CropMod: extraHarvest: 0
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.digtoground.DigToGround: dredgeToShip: true
[09:09:58 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.DoubleBulkCapacity: Crates will be resized with factor 2 to 300 and 600 respectively.
[09:09:58 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.ulviirala.mods.DoubleBulkCapacity: Bulk containers will have a capacity of 64000.
[09:09:58 AM] INFO com.cj5photo.wurmunlimited.mods.ebonywandmod.EbonyWandMod: instantMiningWithEbonyWandOnCaveTile: true
[09:09:58 AM] INFO com.cj5photo.wurmunlimited.mods.ebonywandmod.EbonyWandMod: instantMiningWithEbonyWandOnCaveWall: true
[09:09:58 AM] INFO com.cj5photo.wurmunlimited.mods.ebonywandmod.EbonyWandMod: instantMiningWithEbonyWandOnRockTile: true
[09:09:58 AM] INFO com.cj5photo.wurmunlimited.mods.ebonywandmod.EbonyWandMod: instantTerraformingWithEbonyWand: true
[09:09:58 AM] INFO com.cj5photo.wurmunlimited.mods.ebonywandmod.EbonyWandMod: buryCorpsesWithEbonyWand: true
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.harvesthelper.HarvestHelperMod: allowMountedHarvest: true
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.harvesthelper.HarvestHelperMod: enableSeasonsCommand: true
[09:09:58 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.harvesthelper.HarvestHelperMod: enableSeasonsMotd: true
[09:09:58 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: javassist.NotFoundException: getDirt(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.NotFoundException: getDirt(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.digtoground.DigToGround.preInit(DigToGround.java:114)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$3(ModLoaderShared.java:109)
 at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
 at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
 at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
 at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
 at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
 at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:107)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:18)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
 at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: getDirt(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.behaviours.Flattening
 at javassist.CtClassType.getMethod(CtClassType.java:1169)
 at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.digtoground.DigToGround.preInit(DigToGround.java:104)
 ... 18 more

https://github.com/ago1024/WurmServerModLauncher/releases/tag/v0.25-beta3

Version 0.25-beta3

Modloader

• Fix for CreatureTemplateBuilder for Version 1.3.3.4 (bdew)
  • Custom moves in CreatureTemplateBuilder (Dynarev)
  • Update Java version in linux scripts

BagOfHolding

• Fix for liquids spilling over (bdew)

DigToGround

• Beta fixes for flattening with a dredge
  • NOTE: DigToGround is not included in server-modlauncher-0.25-beta3.zip, you'll have to unzip digtoground-0.25-beta3.zip as well.

EDIT: beta3 has the linux scripts updated for the new java version

Edited by ago
  • Like 1

0.25-beta3 is causing a crash on launch, I dont even get an error log, or I dont know where to find it.

or, removing all mods got this, window didnt close so I coppied it from the dos window

Spoiler

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server>if exist logging.properties set LOGGING=-Djava.util.logging.config.file=logging.properties

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server>set JAVA=java

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server>if exist runtime\bin\java.exe set JAVA=runtime\bin\java.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server>if exist ..\runtime\bin\java.exe set JAVA=..\runtime\bin\java.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server>runtime\bin\java.exe "-Dworkdir=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server" "-Djava.library.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server\nativelibs" -Djava.util.logging.config.file=logging.properties -Xmn256M -Xms512m -Xmx2048m -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+AggressiveOpts -jar modlauncher.jar
[11:00:46 AM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared: ModLoader version v0.25-beta3-d682699
[11:00:47 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain: WurmServerGuiMain starting
[11:00:47 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: Loading configuration file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server\.\Adventureused\wurm.ini
Meshsize=11
[11:00:47 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Constants: Loading configuration file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited Dedicated Server\.\Adventureused\wurm.ini
Meshsize=11
[11:00:47 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector: Starting to close all Database Connections.
[11:00:47 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.DbConnector: Finished closing all Database Connections.
[11:00:47 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.util.VersionPrinter: Flyway 4.0.3 by Boxfuse
[11:00:48 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventureused/sqlite/wurmcreatures.db (SQLite 3.0)
[11:00:48 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.sqlite.SQLiteDbSupport: SQLite does not support setting the schema. Default schema NOT changed to main
[11:00:48 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventureused/sqlite/wurmdeities.db (SQLite 3.0)
[11:00:48 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.sqlite.SQLiteDbSupport: SQLite does not support setting the schema. Default schema NOT changed to main
[11:00:48 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventureused/sqlite/wurmeconomy.db (SQLite 3.0)
[11:00:48 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventureused/sqlite/wurmitems.db (SQLite 3.0)
[11:00:48 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventureused/sqlite/wurmlogin.db (SQLite 3.0)
[11:00:48 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventureused/sqlite/wurmlogs.db (SQLite 3.0)
[11:00:48 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventureused/sqlite/wurmplayers.db (SQLite 3.0)
[11:00:48 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventureused/sqlite/wurmtemplates.db (SQLite 3.0)
[11:00:48 AM] INFO org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.DbSupportFactory: Database: jdbc:sqlite:Adventureused/sqlite/wurmzones.db (SQLite 3.0)
Loading servers
[11:00:48 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Loading all servers.
[11:00:48 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Loading Coffeeaholics anonimous - 11455
[11:00:48 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Using database entry for time 7085800
[11:00:48 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.TilePoller: Current polltile=191825, rest=0 pollmodifier=15839, pollround=3
[11:00:48 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.zones.TilePoller: tiles=4194304, mask=-1 ticksperday=3456000, Nthick=1, rest=0, manypertick=true
[11:00:48 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Loaded 1 servers from the database
[11:00:48 AM] INFO com.wurmonline.server.Servers: Created properties table in the database
[11:00:48 AM] SEVERE com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain:
file:/C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Wurm%20Unlimited%20Dedicated%20Server/server.jar!/com/wurmonline/server/gui/WurmServerGui.fxml

javafx.fxml.LoadException:
file:/C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Wurm%20Unlimited%20Dedicated%20Server/server.jar!/com/wurmonline/server/gui/WurmServerGui.fxml

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(FXMLLoader.java:2601)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2571)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
        at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain.start(WurmServerGuiMain.java:117)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.LauncherImpl.lambda$launchApplication1$162(LauncherImpl.java:863)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runAndWait$175(PlatformImpl.java:326)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$null$173(PlatformImpl.java:295)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$174(PlatformImpl.java:294)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(InvokeLaterDispatcher.java:95)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:71)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:275)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2566)
        ... 12 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/controlsfx/control/PropertySheet
        at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.buildSelectServerBox(WurmServerGuiController.java:1434)
        at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.initialize(WurmServerGuiController.java:1151)
        ... 22 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.controlsfx.control.PropertySheet
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
        at javassist.Loader.delegateToParent(Loader.java:426)
        at javassist.Loader.loadClassByDelegation(Loader.java:404)
        at javassist.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:306)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
        ... 24 more

Edited by coffeene

deleted

Edited by DiWorm

yay!

Edited by DiWorm

https://github.com/ago1024/WurmServerModLauncher/releases/tag/v0.25-beta5

Version 0.25-beta5

Modloader

• Update to 1.3.5.5 Beta (no actual changes)

DigToGround

• Typo in dredgeToShip property name
  • Digging to ground was broken by server support for dredging to ships
  • removed code for dredging to ship as it's now supported by the server
  • dredgeToShip = false will disable server support for dredging to ships

On Sun Apr 09 2017 at 0:18 AM, Batta said:

What is the trick to make the hitching post look like a hitching post, rather than just like the mystery burlap bag?

Still don't know how this is done. On my previous server, a friend fixed it for us but I'd like to know how to do it for myself on my new server. Thanks.  :-)

27 minutes ago, Batta said:

Still don't know how this is done. On my previous server, a friend fixed it for us but I'd like to know how to do it for myself on my new server. Thanks.  :-)

* The client needs to have the serverpacks mod

* The server needs to have the serverpacks mod

* The default hostname of the server must be reachable from the client or "publicServerAddress" must be set to the public ip or hostname of the server

* The randomly selected port on the server must be reachable or "serverPort" must be set to a fixed port number and that port number must be allowed and forwarded in the firewall

The server mod writes the provided packs and the hashes into the server log.

The client mod writes the received urls in the client console. Possible errors downloading the packs are logged there too.

A timeout during download hints to a blocked port in the firewall

An unknown host error hints to a wrong publicServerAddress

No URL in the client console hints to a missing serverpacks mod in the client or the server

• Like 1

Version 0.25

Modloader

• Fix for CreatureTemplateBuilder for Version 1.3.3.4 (bdew)
  • null check on combatMoves (Dynarev)
  • Update Java version in linux scripts
  • Fix controlsfx jar entry in manifest
  • Update to 1.3.5.5 Beta (no actual changes)

BagOfHolding

• Fix for liquids spilling over (bdew)

DigToGround

• Beta fixes for flattening with a dredge
  • Typo in dredgeToShip property name
  • Digging to ground was broken by server support for dredging to ships
  • removed code for dredging to ship as it's now supported by the server
  • dredgeToShip = false will disable server support for dredging to ships

https://github.com/ago1024/WurmServerModLauncher/releases/tag/v0.25

NOTE: Dig to ground must be updated from digtoground-0.25.zip since it's not part of the core distribution

Edited by ago

duplicate

Edited by ago

nvm could fix it myself

Edited by Sklo:D