ago

[RELEASED] Server mod loader + priest + crops + seasons + server packs + bag of holding

Scriptrunner is a mod introduced in v0.22 and is a way to create simple modifications without having to write a dedicated mod for it.

script runner mod

The mod can run scripts on various hooks

• onServerStarted: The server has started and is ready to process connections
  • onPlayerLogin: The player has logged in
  • onPlayerLogout: The player has logged out
  • onPlayerMessage: The player sent a chat message to the server
  • onItemTemplatesCreated: The item templates have been initialized
  • onServerPoll: once per second server loop

The scripts must be Javascript and run on the Nashorn Javascript engine included in
the Java 8 runtime. The scripts are loaded from the respective subdirectory in
mods/scriptrunner/scripts and must have the file ending .js

A few samples are provided name *.js.example

The server-modlauncher.zip does not contain the properties as those tend to overwrite user configurations. The properties files are in the individual mod packages. If you want to install or enable a mod you'd simply unzip the individual mod package and you'll get the properties. Updating the modlauncher to a newer version would then also update the code for that mod but does not enable any others.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ago said:

Scriptrunner is a mod introduced in v0.22 and is a way to create simple modifications without having to write a dedicated mod for it.

The server-modlauncher.zip does not contain the properties as those tend to overwrite user configurations. The properties files are in the individual mod packages. If you want to install or enable a mod you'd simply unzip the individual mod package and you'll get the properties. Updating the modlauncher to a newer version would then also update the code for that mod but does not enable any others.

When I unzip the individual mods, though, I'm seeing only jar files there.

Added:  Ok, it is saying there are properties files in there, but they are invisible, even when I'm using Show hidden items. This seems like a computer problem, not a problem with the mods.  Thanks for your patience.

Edited by Batta

added a little pull request for you there sir. Really minor code wise, but a great addition for modders.

It seems the cropmod isnt working now, a player told me in our forum that some fields are rotten

[20:49:02] You see a patch of soil containing old rotten weeds.

Eject

It's working for me. Sowing with a fieldgrowthtime of 1 almost instantly gave me a ripe field and stopped growing there.

However, it is possible for an admin to grow a field past that stage. Or the field could have gone rotten during a phase where the server was running without the modloader or the mod,

i will look at it :) months ago i had the same problem and suddenly it was solved lol

but i found another problem now......testing on a local server the loot mod and it seems there is no server.log in the main folder, have i missed a setting? i downloaded the dedi server new from steam.

Eject

The logfile setting is read from the file "logging.properties" unless you specify a different logging configuration with the Java system property java.util.logging.config.file. If the file is missing no special logging will occur.

Added another PR, needed a null check on my addition to keep modded creatures not using special moves from causing errors. This protects existing modded creatures, as well as new ones not using the new builder part. Running on my live server now with no issues.

What's about  SeasonsMod ? No mod in lates relese on git.

Is the serverpacks outdated? Since the uptdate i cant see my servermap ingame, or have i missed something?

Eject

On 15.3.2017 at 6:34 AM, DiWorm said:

What's about  SeasonsMod ? No mod in lates relese on git.

It's called harvesthelper.

On 17.3.2017 at 1:10 AM, Eject said:

Is the serverpacks outdated? Since the uptdate i cant see my servermap ingame, or have i missed something?

Works for me.

The server needs:

* serverpacks mod with the proper server pack with the map:

[01:01:52 PM] INFORMATION org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.serverpacks.ServerPackMod: Added pack F18603CBAC21775433D54D832FC1EE3038A21AF3 for pack mods\serverpacks\playtime.jar

* custom map name in server table

sqlite> .open wurmlogin.db
sqlite> select name, local, mapname from servers;
New Creative Server|1|Playtime

The client needs:

* custommap mod to automaticly add a map entry for the custom map name

* serverpacks mod to receive the server pack

INFORMATION: Got server pack F18603CBAC21775433D54D832FC1EE3038A21AF3 (http://MYSERVER:62544/packs/F18603CBAC21775433D54D832FC1EE3038A21AF3)

The server address sent to the client should be reachable from the players.

thanks ago =)

i am sure everywhere i miss one line, i had this problem months ago but i cant remember how you helped me out back then and the forums are now so full, so i cant find the correct solution....maybe you can help me again?

at the server in the folder serverpacks i have:

serverpacks.jar

necropolis.jar

in necropolis.jar i have

maps/necropolis1.png

mappings.txt

the txt file have the line

map.necropolis = maps/necropolis1.png

where necropolis is the mapname copied from the wurmlogin.db

the mods serverpacks and custommaps are also installed at my client.

Eject

i think i found the problem in serverpacks.properties i miss the line

serverPacks=necropolis.jar

i will test it now, no idea why the line disapears lol.....ah yes, uploaded the new modversion ^^

Eject

edit: yes! that was it =)))

Edited by Eject

you can put the line into serverpacks.config. Any entry in this file overrides that entry in serverpacks.properties and the .config files are never changed by updates.

I dont know why, but on 2 servers the map works, on the thirth i get a missing image :(

Here it works

Serverfolder: Necropolis

Mapname in DB: Necropolis

maps/necropolis1.png

map.necropolis = maps/necropolis1.png

necropolis.jar included

Here it dont work

Serverfolder: Downhill2

Mapname in DB: Downhill2

downhill2.jar included

maps/downhill2.png

map.downhill2 = maps/downhill2.png

i always thought, players can just use the servermods if they have the clientmodloader installed, now i hear from a player thats not needed...just for real clientmods?

Eject

Edited by Eject

The client modloader is required for the client serverpacks and custommap mod. But pure server side mods like bag of holding on harvesthelper don't need any client mods and no client modloader.

• Like 1

Thats very odd

at the server where the map dont work, i found in the serversettings a "serverpacksport". i dont know from where this setting come, this is the one and only server where this port is added in the settings.

Any idea???

Eject

Edited by Eject

On 3/25/2017 at 3:55 AM, Eject said:

Thats very odd

at the server where the map dont work, i found in the serversettings a "serverpacksport". i dont know from where this setting come, this is the one and only server where this port is added in the settings.

Any idea???

Eject

If no port is specified I uses a random port # I believe. The setting here just needs to be something unique ie) generally a 5 digit number not used anywhere else for any other server/application like 29999. It's possible this server instance is trying to use the same port as one of the other servers. Try putting a random number in there and see what happens.

i deleted the line with the portnumber and since that, the map also work on the 3th map

thanks Eject

Just gonna work on my own version from now on. Comments on a pull because someone is not able to read code just made me not want to contribute anymore. Know I removed my pull request with the bug fix so you may either want to remove my commit or fix the bug.

15 minutes ago, Xyp said:

Just gonna work on my own version from now on. Comments on a pull because someone is not able to read code just made me not want to contribute anymore. Know I removed my pull request with the bug fix so you may either want to remove my commit or fix the bug.

Are you really crying around because someone asked you to hit the Tab button one time? 

If you are a coder you should know how to meet the standards for tabs etc and if you would use a good IDE like coders usually do then this would be done automated.

Well just keep blaming others that they do not know how to code. Maybe I am bad at coding too. Or it is just you crying around about nothing.