Sign in to follow this  
Windamere

Do you know whats on your Adventure mode server?

On 27.10.2015 02:10:52, Windamere said:

if only I knew how :-(

Not sure on the MR side....but as a Jenn Kellon...I was given a Conch shell which you had to examine then listen to....then continue...it puts lights up leading to something specific....i was abe to get the item after making catapult(didn't find the key)....still working out just how to "use" the item though as the instructions seem to be different than WO.

lol, thats what I did too.

found one of the npc's houses had a rare fine meditation rug, and a golden source pen as well as a barrel full of wine. and a high level axe trap which of course failed to eb installed anywhwere. but there is still a chest in his house requiring lockpicking.

I also found the Lady of the lake, but the complex of the building close to her seemed to contain nothing or was already raided by another player.

Edited by PWreset
typos

Following the conch instruction to the item you need usually involves breaking a fence or something, at least early on, to get the tomes.

The next part of that stage is actually using the tomes, which usually means making a flat area as specified for each tome, usually with a altar, only after you have used the tome successfully will the next part be revealed.

Any one have problems with the books being used out of turn?

or when using the conch, no sparkles are showing, and the black tome mission pop-up appear when we are on trying to make the desert for the red tome???

6 hours ago, bigsteve said:

Any one have problems with the books being used out of turn?

or when using the conch, no sparkles are showing, and the black tome mission pop-up appear when we are on trying to make the desert for the red tome???

Not us, we just used the red tome, and didn't had the mission for it.

south of BL Spawn, theres a really long cave. Mid way through the cave is a 1s coin. 

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2015 at 7:25 PM, PWreset said:

Not us, we just used the red tome, and didn't had the mission for it.

We have made a desert area but still can't use red tome we are trying to figure out what we are doing wrong does anyone have any insights?

I believe our group used the desert in the south east or possibly east...

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2015 at 2:03 PM, Zenity said:

It's quite a climb, but there's a route that does not require climbing all the way to the top, luckily it's mostly grassland at that side of the mountain ;)

Now if only I could fond the Sword in the Stone thingy I'd have the full set, Lady in the Lake is pretty easy to find, the Cobra King was an accidental discovery, but I cannot for the life of me find the Sword in the Stone.

Have you had any luck finding the Sword in the stone? We have looked all over the place and still haven't found it. I am beginning to think it was never placed on the map..

most of the mr towers have stuff in them.there is also a black dragon in a mine with some goodies

Some glimmersteel ore inside a building.

But one would need a better heavenord map, of a higher resolution, with roads, buildings, deeds, watchtowers, kingdom boundaries etc. In such a map one could mark all that one has found for a later retrieval, because not every thing can be used rightaway.

If you are starting out in JK be sure to check the throne room out for some interesting items. There are also 2 meditation rugs there you can take. Just outside town is a rowboat and a sunken knarr. The knarr is quality 1, so you need to improve it to at least 10 for it to float. A lantern is on the ground near the knarr. There is a sailboat along the shore not too far from town - if you do a little searching east of town along the ocean shore you should find it.

Check inside guard towers for goodies as well. Some things you can find are high quality lockpicks, and 69 quality carving knife. And if you watch the NPC dialog in JK you will hear one ask the other what happened to his glove. Apparently he dropped a studded leather glove on the ground in town - well it's your now. :)

On 2/4/2017 at 11:35 AM, Romen said:

If you are starting out in JK be sure to check the throne room out for some interesting items. There are also 2 meditation rugs there you can take.

If you are talking about the ones I think you are the one closest to the throne/chair is at a special tile according to the message I got when I used it without moving it.