Sign in to follow this  
Druidnature

WTB Supreme Hatchet (Bought, please close)

As title says, I'm looking to Buy a Supreme Hatchet & Supreme Butcher Knife. Quality and enchants don't exactly matter as I'm able to do it myself, but if it already has them, that's perfectly fine.

Pm (Or post) what price your looking for, as I'm trying to get a hint at how the market is again (I've been gone a few months)

Also will be looking for other items as I'm trying to get back what I once had, but Hatchet and Butcher Knife will come first. (feel free to PM me though if you've got something you think I may want, I am mostly interested in Supreme items that give +Quality or more resources. Though anything that speeds up them dreadful timers I will take a peak at.

UPDATE - - -

Still looking for the hatchet, But all other items i'm putting on hold (need to save for the hatchet)

So if you've got a supreme one, Hit me up!

Edited by Druidnature

Supreme butcher knife has been bought. For now just looking for the supreme hatchet.  PM me if you're looking to sell and have what you want in mind. :)

I have a supreme saw and hammer selling for 40s each and a supreme spindle for 20s,unenchated.

I have a supreme saw and hammer selling for 40s each and a supreme spindle for 20s,unenchated.

I'll take the hammer and spindle if you can wait till tomorrow - Was just logging off tonight when I checked this to get some sleep, dang it! lol

Maybe the saw too, Will think on it but need to save some for a hatchet. hehe :)

I'll send a forum PM tomorrow when I know what time I'll be available, Likely around 4-5 EST I'll be able to hop on for a few hours.

Bump to Save the forest! (Yep, that's it) ok maybe I lied but hey, I replant! ;)

Just noticed this was still up, bought one a few days ago. Apologies for not updating everyone. This can be closed.