Sign in to follow this  
Jonneh

Wyvern

hi guys, was having a lot of fun on your server for about an hour but then game crashed :(

now i can log in for about 10 second before ti crashes again - only seems to be your server that i have the problem on :(

There seems to be 2 wyvern servers up which one is it ? 

Is this hosted in NA or EU ? 

Edited by Egard

There seems to be 2 wyvern servers up which one is it ? 

Is this hosted in NA or EU ? 

EU (France), I guess the other server is someone ripping off our name to try and garner players. Ours is probably the one with the higher player count.

So there will definitely be a PvP server to travel to with persistent characters?

I wasn't sold when i jumped on earlier because I believed it to be just PvE, which is what I mostly do anyway. But I find the game much more enjoyable with the threat of other players; it adds the challenge required for a survival game.

Willl there be increased rare chances?

Also, will we be able to obtain moon metals on PvE?

Edited by Huntar

Looks like the JVM just segfaulted (!), rebooted now.

So there will definitely be a PvP server to travel to with persistent characters?

Yes

Edited by Ancient

Nice server, a lot of fun ... I was able run/swim between hellhounds and bearsharks nearly to my selected place ... then one croc spawned exactly in front of me, while swimming from one side of bay to other side, 30 seconds later another croc spawned in front of me ... with last bits of stamina I embarked to beach ... both crocs joined my party and as a bonus from somewhere surfaced there anaconda ...  well, I was able to drop tent, hitch horse and R.I.P :D

dunno, if that was joke of invisible GM or just really, really bad luck

Nice server, a lot of fun ... I was able run/swim between hellhounds and bearsharks nearly to my selected place ... then one croc spawned exactly in front of me, while swimming from one side of bay to other side, 30 seconds later another croc spawned in front of me ... with last bits of stamina I embarked to beach ... both crocs joined my party and as a bonus from somewhere surfaced there anaconda ...  well, I was able to drop tent, hitch horse and R.I.P :D

dunno, if that was joke of invisible GM or just really, really bad luck

Must have been a stroke of bad luck, the spawns are still rather high as the server is still populating the creatures. :(

Edited by Jonneh

I think you should give a starter amount of cash around 7s to make ur first small starter deed and if u want it bigger work for it.

That would be my opinion though. Otherwise it could take days to weeks for a deed.

Also.. if they found a spot there is no token to put there botanized/foraged what ever silvers on.. wich makes it almost impossible to deed the place. To much critters to go all the way to spawm back.

Edited by Devily

I'm stuck connecting to the server, is something wrong?

EDIT: Having no problems connecting to other servers

Edited by Huntar
  • Like 1

I like this server. Is anyone else here planning to be BL? Also, where will the PvP server connection be on the map? Currently we're hoping it'll be in the south.

Bump! 200+ online! [15:17:49] 212 other players are online. You are on Wyvern (213 totally in Wurm).

PvP server is now launched and accessible by sailing or swimming across the eastern border of the PvE server.

Edit: For the moment you can only cross the border if you have nobody on your friends/ignore list.

Edited by Jonneh

whats the map for the pvp cluster, if possible can it be a smaller map ?

whats the map for the pvp cluster, if possible can it be a smaller map ?

not pvp cluster, pve and pvp are both in same cluster, different islands, same cluster